PDA

View Full Version : Different Direction

tiedeman
12-26-2006, 03:55 PM
So far this winter has been very, very disappointing. Here in Michigan, only one snow event that only dropped about 4 inches of snow.

This is probably going to be my last year doing snow removal (except for about 4 customers).

I have two questions to ask:
1. Those are offering snow removal, are you experiencing the same lack luster winter season? And what do you plan on doing about it next winter?

2. Those that don't offer snow removal services, what do you do during the winter months?

Steve
12-26-2006, 10:14 PM
I am thinking most other lcos who offer snow plowing are experiencing similar situations.

Would you ever get involved with holiday decorations? Or would you ever expand into pest control? Would that help at all?

tiedeman
12-26-2006, 11:23 PM
I don't see myself doing holiday decorations. The only type of holiday decoration that I could see myself doing would be to make and sell wreaths. There would be really nothing else that I could offer for pest control during the winter months.

Steve
12-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Have you seen anyone in the area offering such a service? I could see that as being a unique product.