PDA

View Full Version : Another Service ideal!!!

pnplawn
12-22-2007, 09:18 PM
At the moment I am doing a Shopping Center, I mow it once a month maintain the parking lot and empty the trash cans 3 nights a week. I charge them $1,600 a month. Now there is a sam`s club next door, All there trash from there parking lot is blowing over to mine. ( Here is the Ideal ) I made them offer to come do littler control of there property 3 nights a week. I told them I would charge them 100.00 a week ( im already there 3 nights a week anyway.) Why not make some money from them keep there parking lot clean. It also help me cause I can now control the littler problem much better cause Ill have there parking lot clean as well. NOW im getting $2,100 a month for the service. I was thinking it be great ideal to offer Commercial Clients Little Control! I use my rover to ride on. Its easy, I use one the trash pick up grabbing things .

http://www.pnplawncare.com/rover2.JPG

landonkade
12-22-2007, 10:10 PM
Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Dec. 22 2007,10:18)]At the moment I am doing a Shopping Center, I mow it once a month maintain the parking lot and empty the trash cans 3 nights a week. I charge them $1,600 a month. Now there is a sam`s club next door, All there trash from there parking lot is blowing over to mine. ( Here is the Ideal ) I made them offer to come do littler control of there property 3 nights a week. I told them I would charge them 100.00 a week ( im already there 3 nights a week anyway.) Why not make some money from them keep there parking lot clean. It also help me cause I can now control the littler problem much better cause Ill have there parking lot clean as well. NOW im getting $2,100 a month for the service. I was thinking it be great ideal to offer Commercial Clients Little Control! I use my rover to ride on. Its easy, I use one the trash pick up grabbing things .

http://www.pnplawncare.com/rover2.JPG
$#%^ yeah i would,lol

another way to gain another account

pnplawn
12-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Its not only another account its another Service You Can Offer! Litter Control! I mean some landscape company come once a week. If you have place that has high volume traffic It will need cleaning more then once a week. ( Like sams Whole Sale Club. Plus they have heavy traffic on the main road leading to the place that also create littler. ( just another service ideal you can offer your commercial accounts.

landonkade
12-22-2007, 10:32 PM
Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ Dec. 22 2007,11:25)]Its not only another account its another Service You Can Offer! Litter Control! I mean some landscape company come once a week. If you have place that has high volume traffic It will need cleaning more then once a week. ( Like sams Whole Sale Club. Plus they have heavy traffic on the main road leading to the place that also create littler. ( just another service ideal you can offer your commercial accounts.
$#%^ yeah i would offer that to, i will go around town offering that after xmas

Steve
12-23-2007, 04:46 AM
What time is best to provide the litter control? Can you do that during the day or is that something that must be done at night when there are no cars in the parking lot?

Ultimately, do you just have to drive around and pick up the trash thats blowing all over or do you walk and do it at all?

Do you suggest any special tools to get this done?

pnplawn
12-23-2007, 08:34 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Dec. 23 2007,5:46)]What time is best to provide the litter control? Can you do that during the day or is that something that must be done at night when there are no cars in the parking lot?

Ultimately, do you just have to drive around and pick up the trash thats blowing all over or do you walk and do it at all?

Do you suggest any special tools to get this done?
You can walk , BUT I use my UV to do most of the work. Makes it easer.