PDA

View Full Version : Caution: Lawn Mowing in progress

Steve
10-25-2006, 02:40 PM
This is something interesting that came from our friend Ross in Australia. He asked if we need to have lawn signs that say Caution: Lawn Mowing in Progress if people are in the area while you are mowing.

tiedeman
10-25-2006, 02:41 PM
I don't know if you necessarily need a sign, but I have seen many people that do have them especially around large commercial properties.

Steve
10-25-2006, 05:09 PM
Would it be neat to have something large that could be put on the road possibly behind a trailer, to warn and advertise?

southernslang
11-18-2006, 09:41 PM
yea , thats a cool idea, like big orange triangle cation sighns on the back of your trailer.like what there is on chemical trucks,that will definetly turn heads.

sharpblades
01-12-2007, 01:57 PM
I don't have any, nor have I seen any besides the state and county workirs mowing on the sides of large highways. To warn about my trailer I just have a 14 inch roadcone that I put a few feet behind my trailer... which is still more than most lco's do in my area.

Dogwood
01-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Customers love safety, so even though it isn't mandatory it does make sense! Thanks for the post. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif