PDA

View Full Version : Hey can i get some feed back

yobany
06-11-2008, 10:03 PM
[B]Hey i was wondering if you guys can give me some help full feed back on my website the link to it is My Webpage (http://www.yamlawnservice.com)
i will highly appreciate any feed back i receive thx.

UniversityLandscapers
06-11-2008, 10:43 PM
There's some grammar issues that need to be fixed. I also find the patterns a little over the top...kinda confuses the eye.

Steve
06-12-2008, 04:53 AM
Hi Yobany,

Good for you for putting together your website.

I would just run the text through spell check and you should be good to go.

How did you come up with the concept for your site design layout?

StartALawnCareBusiness
06-12-2008, 09:37 AM
ummm, I hate to be the one to point this out but you mispelled "Lawn" in your title tag.

Keith

gotta_mow
06-12-2008, 02:27 PM
On the about YAM page you say

"Don't allow my age or years in the business to fool you. My satisfaction of quality is guaranteed. YAM can provide you with an outstanding quality of work that excells or meets that of any other lawn service at a suitable rate. "

I'm pretty sure your customers do not care if your satisfied. *Perhaps Your satisfaction of quality is guaranteed. *

Also I would eliminate the background in favor of something with less graphics.

Ben
GottaMowOhio.com (http://www.gottamowohio.com)

Little's
06-12-2008, 11:42 PM
Its funny how some people want feedback, but then dont come back to see what you have to say, or they do, and just dont respond.

clarklandscaping
06-13-2008, 06:49 PM
I might be also in part that this forum offers no way to notify the poster that someone has responded or at least I can figure out how. There a lot of threads here that I have posted in but just cant find them. Steve, fixer up would ya?

Steve
06-13-2008, 08:23 PM
I appreciate you bringing that up. I don't know why that is happening. It seems some people are able to get tracking emails sent to them while others aren't. I hope when I update this forum software, it will help fix that issue.

gotta_mow
06-14-2008, 08:38 AM
Hey Steve,
When I was in the photo industry, I was a member of a buying group called IPI. IPI had a forum or online bulletin board siimmilar to what you have here. One of the things you could do on ot were list

-Todays active topics
and new posts from the last 2 days, 3 days & 7 days.

This made it easy to find topics that you had posted in.

Also the search function on your bb seems hard to find at times.

Ben

clarklandscaping
06-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Its called Invision power Board "IPB" and it dont think that Steve can switch fourms without losing all of his data. Fixing what is broke would do just nicely.