PDA

View Full Version : first post on forum

jkuhn
04-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Hello, my name is jason and my company is Emerald Clean Lawn Care & Landscape Maintenance. I have been a member on this site for about a year and this is my first post. I just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for all the great posts on thius forum because I have learned alot from it! I have been in business for about 11 months and have 23 residential customers and 7 commercial customers all on yearly contracts as well as a few other residential customers that are not on contracts.

justin_time
04-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi Jason

Welcome to the forum, sit down, have a coffee, and discuss if you have any questions

There's no such thing as a bad question

Enjoy the forum http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Steve
04-20-2008, 10:40 PM
Hi Jason,

Welcome to our forum! What got you to start your lawn care business?

jkuhn
04-21-2008, 04:24 PM
I always took care of neighbors lawn when I was younger and enjoyed it and I always liked working for my self, I owned a pizza shop before starting my lawn care company and just got tired of all the overhead that a pizza shop has, so I decieded to give it a shot and start from nothing and see how well I could build a good lawn care company for my self.

Steve
04-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Hi Jason,

That is fascinating about the pizza shop! What got you started in that and what kind of lessons did you learn from running it?

deberator
03-02-2011, 08:45 PM
Hi there; I am about to bid on a contract for maintaining lawns and restrooms at various rest stops along the highway. How would I bid this (so new); it there a standard form that I could use to reply to the proposal? Please post to me!

Steve
03-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Welcome to our forum!

First off, do you know if there is a bid package they send you for this job? There has to be some way for them to tell you and you to know what it is exactly you are bidding on.

Have you checked into this or gotten such a package yet?