PDA

View Full Version : LandscapingIdeasOnline.com

baglady
04-07-2008, 07:17 PM
I did something really stupid today I think. I paid $49.99 on the site LandscapingIdeasOnline.com to be able to veiw over 4,000.00 pictures on line. It is an excellent site but after the fact I just realized that although it advertises over 4,000 pictures I will never know if they are duplicates or not because I will never view that many photos.

I am cetain a lot of them are duplicates. The pictures are great but not sure it was well spent money. What do you guys think? Has anyone used this site before?

kdvandco
04-08-2008, 02:34 PM
i think any money spent towards the hope of making more money is always ok..

if you have that many pics i suggest you get them to a site such as walgreens where you can actually have them printed.

i think you could get 4-6 pics per page then put them into an album ....

that way you can flip through it..

idk...maybe sell some of them.lets see.... 4000 pics divided by 50 bucks id say thats about a dollar per 100 sell them to us at like 600 pics for 5 bucks..

ill pay 5 buks for that many pics.

never know may get a really good idea from one and make your money back o'er and o'er and o'er, gin

good luck

Steve
04-08-2008, 03:07 PM
I never heard of the site before.

Could you tell me a little more about what you were trying to do with this site? Were you looking for creative ideas to create your own landscapes or were you wanting to use them on your website? Or something else maybe?

baglady
04-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I actually paid for the site so that I could get ideas. It is a really good site but again I am certain I will not look through 4,000 photos. The $49.99 makes me a life time member I think. You can print them. It is a good idea to have them printed and put in some type of album.

Steve
04-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Well, for creative stimulation I think it was well worth it. You could have a lot of those pictures then on your site to allow potential customers to scroll through and see what you are capable of doing.

Like kdvandco said, you could also create a book of images to show off to potential customers where they could look through them and get ideas for their yard.

It could be a really great sales tool.

I love things that inspire me and I think these pictures will inspire you!

You will most certainly make the money back in no time. In fact, I bet you will be revisiting this post soon with your latest success story!

Keep us posted on how all this works out for you.