PDA

View Full Version : PRINTING : FREE GRAPHIC DESIGN!

xcelprinting.com
03-04-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Jon, owner of xcelprinting.com (http://xcelprinting.com), just dropping in to let everyone know about specials I am offering STRICTLY for members of the Lawn Care Business Forum.

I will be offering to the 1st 5 customers:
1000 FULL Color XTRA thick 16pt stock, 2 Sided, Gloss Coated Business Cards for $69, FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING in the US...and that's not all, FREE professional Graphic Design ($60 value)...ALL you pay is $69 for 1000 professionally designed cards, have a look at our portfolio (http://www.xcelprinting.com/shop/portfolio.html), we take pride in our graphic design, so you can rest assured you will receive numerous compliments....you will not, I repeat, WILL NOT find a deal like these in the vast universe of the internet.

By the way 16pt business cards are "really" thick, so our prices cannot be touched, if you find a better price elsewhere for the same specs, let me know.

If you don't need Graphic Design, I have another deal for you: you supply "print ready" artwork and I will print 1000 for $59 (only if artwork is "print ready")

Please visit our site (http://www.xcelprinting.com) for more great printing deals.

Keep watching as I will post more specials periodically here on the forums only for you guys.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Steve
03-04-2008, 06:48 PM
I know everyone is in need of business cards so thanks to Jon for making this offer to us. I hope everyone takes advantage of this offer and I cant wait to see what Jon creates for you.

Here is a screen cap of one of his business cards from his site. Very nice work!

xcelprinting.com
03-04-2008, 08:33 PM
By the way folks, I forgot to mention I also print contracts, 2 to 5 part, "very" competitive pricing.

xcelprinting.com
03-07-2008, 09:57 PM
I should also mention, the FREE Graphic Design Offer wont last long, expires 3/31/08, don't miss out!

creative lawns
03-26-2008, 12:18 PM
HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH THE 1000 BUSINESS CARDS FOR $69.00?

xcelprinting.com
03-26-2008, 12:35 PM
Call me direct at 1.888.887.1112 so we can get them started.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sensible Lawns
03-30-2008, 09:35 PM
I'm In! Just let me know how to get started! its not 3/31 yet! I am interested in your graphic designs, business cards, and whatever else you do...I have been dealing with this lady thats local, but I must say I have not been overly impressed with her work. What are your prices on all this so I can compare. I am on a strict budget, considering this is my first business, and I could only take out a small loan to get it started. Please let me know, Im very interested!! thanks again!

-Jason

Sensible Lawns
03-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Quote[/b] (xcelprinting.com @ Mar. 04 2008,6:12)]Hi everyone, my name is Jon, owner of xcelprinting.com (http://xcelprinting.com), just dropping in to let everyone know about specials I am offering STRICTLY for members of the Lawn Care Business Forum.

I will be offering to the 1st 5 customers:
1000 FULL Color XTRA thick 16pt stock, 2 Sided, Gloss Coated Business Cards for $69, FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING in the US...and that's not all, FREE professional Graphic Design ($60 value)...ALL you pay is $69 for 1000 professionally designed cards, have a look at our portfolio (http://www.xcelprinting.com/shop/portfolio.html), we take pride in our graphic design, so you can rest assured you will receive numerous compliments....you will not, I repeat, WILL NOT find a deal like these in the vast universe of the internet.

By the way 16pt business cards are "really" thick, so our prices cannot be touched, if you find a better price elsewhere for the same specs, let me know.

If you don't need Graphic Design, I have another deal for you: you supply "print ready" artwork and I will print 1000 for $59 (only if artwork is "print ready")

Please visit our site (http://www.xcelprinting.com) for more great printing deals.

Keep watching as I will post more specials periodically here on the forums only for you guys.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I'm In! Just let me know how to get started! its not 3/31 yet! I am interested in your graphic designs, business cards, and whatever else you do...I have been dealing with this lady thats local, but I must say I have not been overly impressed with her work. What are your prices on all this so I can compare. I am on a strict budget, considering this is my first business, and I could only take out a small loan to get it started. Please let me know, Im very interested!! thanks again!

-Jason

sorry...didnt mean to post twice...im new! haha

xcelprinting.com
03-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Jason,
I just sent you a private message, you can call me on my toll free #, I work 24hrs (feels like it at least)

xcelprinting.com
03-30-2008, 09:55 PM
Quote[/b] (creative lawns @ Mar. 26 2008,11:18)]HOW DO I GET STARTED WITH THE 1000 BUSINESS CARDS FOR $69.00?
Creative Lawns,
I had sent you a message as well to call so we can get your cards going. Call me on the toll free it's my direct line.

LGYardService
03-31-2008, 01:48 AM
Quote[/b] ]By the way folks, I forgot to mention I also print contracts, 2 to 5 part, "very" competitive pricing.

Jon,

What do u mean that you print contracts? like service agreement contracts for LCO's to use for their business? i'm kinda confused. thanks!

xcelprinting.com
03-31-2008, 08:45 AM
Quote[/b] (LGYardService @ Mar. 31 2008,12:48)]Quote[/b] ]By the way folks, I forgot to mention I also print contracts, 2 to 5 part, "very" competitive pricing.

Jon,

What do u mean that you print contracts? like service agreement contracts for LCO's to use for their business? i'm kinda confused. thanks!
Luke,
"Contracts", same as carbonless forms, white, yellow, pink copy, which you leave with your client.

I do anywhere from 2part (white and yellow) up to 5 part (5 copies), in your business a 2 part form is probably all you need.

In your business its possible alot of LawnCare guys don't use these, it's more for record keeping, but a must if you are servicing commercial clients.

Sensible Lawns
03-31-2008, 10:32 AM
I didnt get any messages, maybe try once more?
Thanks!