PDA

View Full Version : My Story

Dream Scapes
01-10-2008, 10:09 PM
My name is Mitch, and i'm fourteen years old, and own my own company, DreamScapes Landscaping. I started when i was ten, mowing my neighbors yard and things have grown a lot since then!

I was very fortunate to have my parent's ZTR to allow me to mow my neighbor's three acre property. Its the ZTR i now own (bought it from them) and will run it until it dies.

I then made a HUGE mistake and got myself into a partnership with a good friend of mine. We mowed for two years, and on the third year we expanded into what we thought was a big business. Heres how the partnership went: imagine paying for 50% of all equipment, then getting bossed around, treated unfairly, and being treated like you were a master's slave. That was the business, not going into any more detail.

In 2006 i got wise and split the business, and being i did all of the bookwork, billing, and made all of the advertising, i knew i could make it on my own. I split the business in November of 2005, and started my new business in 2006. Spring 2006, i busted my butt and was able to gain ten accounts, which was just over my goal of 8. With my dad at the wheel, i was making a lot of money, and saving a lot of it too. I bought a ton of new equipment in 2006, all in which has paid for itself. By the end of 2006, i had fourteen weekly lawn accounts ranging from 4k sq ft to six acres. July of 2006, i bought the Toro Z Master from my folks. Just last year i hit double digit thousands, which was a lot more than i expected to make in my first year of a new business, with a parent driving me around.

I then started adding landscaping services, thanks to some projects last year where i learned A LOT!

2007 came and i started the year, knowing it would be a great one, better than 2006. By the middle of March, i was doing clean ups and had about 20 weekly lawn maintenance accounts lined up. I wasn't looking to expand much more. As of today, i service about 25-30 weekly accounts and do a good amount of light landscaping, hedge trimming, etc.

Either my dad or my grandma tows me around with my dad's Jeep and this year I can drive with my permit with my new truck! I just bought a 1999 Chevy 2500, extended cab/short bed, white, w/107k miles, flowmaster exhaust, and a lot of life left in it!

Right now, i plan on making this my career, and i plan on advancing into more serious landscaping/hardscaping once i get educated in that field a lot more.

Heres a link to see pictures of my fleet: (http://www.********.com/showthread.php?t=197450)

Sorry for the long post!!!

-Mitch-

http://www.gophergraphics.com/images/Dreamscapes-1.jpg
http://www.gophergraphics.com/images/Dreamscapes-2.jpg
http://www.gophergraphics.com/images/Dreamscapes-3.jpg
http://www.gophergraphics.com/images/Dreamscapes-4.jpg
http://www.gophergraphics.com/images/Dreamscapes-5.jpg
http://www.gophergraphics.com/images/Dreamscapes-6.jpg
http://www.gophergraphics.com/images/Dreamscapes-7.jpg

Little's
01-11-2008, 12:47 AM
Wow! All I caN SAY IS YOU ARE DOING GREAT, AND KEEP IT UP AND YOU WILL GO PLACES IN LIFE. cONGRATS ON THE EARLY DRIVE IN LIFE! Sorry about the caps, its late and I dont feel like going back and fixing it. Good luck...

pmblair
01-11-2008, 02:20 AM
WOW, Mitch!! Very impressive for a guy so young! There are other teens in the forum... Do you have any suggestions for the other teens out there as to the best way to run your business as a teen?

How do you manage through the school year? Do you cut back to the weekends, only, or do you service accounts after school, too?

What all kinds of landscaping projects have you/do you currently do?

Good luck to you!!

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/yourock.gif

Steve
01-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Hi Mitch,

Welcome to our forum!

That is outstanding! Can we get a picture of you in front of your equipment too! You have a great story I'd like to share with others on our GopherHaul show!

What will you be doing this year to market your business?

jeffslawnservice
01-11-2008, 03:05 PM
Hey man I wish I had it together at your age. Keep on going and good luck

Dream Scapes
01-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks Everyone!

Littles: *Thanks for the kind words!

Pmblair: *Thanks. *As far as running the company at the early age, you have to act like an adult. *I am yet to have a customer say "wow, you look like a fourteen year-old." *The normal response is "You look pretty young, but by the way you talk i'm guesssing your 18, 19?" *And i polietely have to say "No, i'm only 14". *Theres normally some jaw-dropping expressions. lol. Most mowing is done after school and I normally try not to work weekends, but that normally never works. I do my mowing Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, take Friday night off, and do any landscaping that i wasn't able to put on my route during the week on Saturday.

But you have to market yourself as an adult, treat people like adults, take responsibility, and do quality work, and don't be the most expensive guy around.

Team Gopher: *Thanks. *This spring I will get a picture of me in front of everything (and my new truck!). *I just wanted to leave some feedback about this site; it's amazing! *All the free stuff and everything! *On my way to the Wisconsin Dells last weekend I read the "Guide to stop lowballing" *(yep, all like 100 pages of it!) and WOW, i am going back through with a highlighter to mark specific areas that I would like to review over and over again. *But updated pictures of the fleet, and myself will follow in early April and maybe I could even get some footage of me working or something.

In terms of marketing my business, I will be doing about 1k doorhangers, and an ad in a local advertising paper that is distributed (actually talked to the guy last night)

Jeffslawnservice: *Thanks!

Here is a few pictures of my first truck! *I bought it on New Year's Eve and love it!

Thanks!

-Mitch-

Steve
01-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Mitch,

You have a great story. If you can post a picture of you on here, I'd love to share your story and your pictures with all our GopherHaul viewers!

I am looking forwards to hearing more from you!

realhuntin
01-12-2008, 11:37 PM
I am at Shock & Awe after reading all this.

WOW, youngman you have got it going on. You have experienced more in business than most people will ever an you have done this by the age 14, this is just amazing.

You and Luke (LG YARD SERVICES) are a true insperations to ME and your peers. You two have rebuilt MY faith in the younger generation. There is hope yet!

Keep up the GREAT WORK, with your thought process work ethic's you will make it in life. Along your journey to sucess don't forget to take the time to be young, life comes at you hard and fast enough as it is.

Something to remember; A truly rich man isn't judged on how much money he has in his wallet, big houses, or material things he owns, a rich man sees himself with good health, good family, good friends, being a good friend, honest, true, and a provider to his family, this rich man is truly happy.

Good Luck
Tim

Dream Scapes
01-13-2008, 12:30 AM
Steve: Thanks. A picture of myself is posted below. It's not a great picture, but i will follow up with a good one with me next to all of my equipment/truck in the early spring.

Realhuntin: Thanks. Great information!

Thanks!

-Mitch-

LGYardService
01-13-2008, 01:08 AM
Hey Mitch,

I guess i haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Luke. I'm 14 just like you. I also run my own lawn care business.

This is great! Now we have at least 2 teen members on the forum. We're going to be able to help each other out in many ways. There is a Teen Section on the forum that I kinda look over and you would be a lot of help, too!

Well, it sound like you are even a little farther then I am in the business. LOL
Your equipment looks great by the way!

do you have a Yahoo Messenger account? or another type of IM?
I would really love to chat with you.

Luke http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Dream Scapes
01-13-2008, 11:05 AM
Quote[/b] (LGYardService @ Jan. 13 2008,1:08)]Hey Mitch,

I guess i haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Luke. I'm 14 just like you. I also run my own lawn care business.

This is great! Now we have at least 2 teen members on the forum. We're going to be able to help each other out in many ways. There is a Teen Section on the forum that I kinda look over and you would be a lot of help, too!

Well, it sound like you are even a little farther then I am in the business. LOL
Your equipment looks great by the way!

do you have a Yahoo Messenger account? or another type of IM?
I would really love to chat with you.

Luke http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif
Luke,

Glad you came in and introduced yourself. I do have AIM, SN Mitchiepoo15 (kind of korny, a friend came up with it for me). I chat with mainly other LCO's around the U.S who in which I have met on forums and most are even our age.

I will check out that section you were talking about.

Thanks!

-Mitch-

LGYardService
01-13-2008, 01:29 PM
I don't have AOL, just Yahoo.

We can just chat on here.

So how has the business been during the winter? You do offer snow removal right? http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Dream Scapes
01-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Quote[/b] (LGYardService @ Jan. 13 2008,1:29)]I don't have AOL, just Yahoo.

We can just chat on here.

So how has the business been during the winter? You do offer snow removal right? * http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif
I have yahoo, I just downloaded it to my laptop (haven't used it in a long time).

Winter is crazy! I don't have any specific snow removal accounts, but i ride along with a buddy of mine when he is out plowing, and sometimes I'll go out and shovel a little, just to promote more business for maintenance season.

But seriously, I have been adding new maintenance contracts, spring clean up's, and a whole bunch of work, and it's January! Its incredibly rare, but i'm out at least three times a week quoting jobs and such!

My yahoo SN is dreamscapeslandscaping.

-Mitch-

LGYardService
01-13-2008, 03:45 PM
Quote[/b] ]My yahoo SN is dreamscapeslandscaping.

I added you. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Steve
01-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Do you think marketing with your image in the marketing material would work for you or against you?

When you are a teen in this business do customers find that a benefit or no?

What's your take?

Dream Scapes
01-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 13 2008,4:07)]Do you think marketing with your image in the marketing material would work for you or against you?

What's your take?
It would be a unique concept, but I don't think it would make a huge difference. Most of my work comes from "word of mouth" so people already know I am a young individual when they contact me.

I've never had someone say "I won't hire you because your a teen." Like I said, people know what they're getting when they contact me.

I do think that sometimes they expect the prices to be a little lower, but I display myself in a professional way, and explain to them exactly what they are getting, and that normally does it.

-Mitch-

Steve
01-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Mitch you have got a big future coming your way http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Dream Scapes
01-13-2008, 06:33 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 13 2008,5:08)]Mitch you have got a big future coming your way http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif
Thanks, Steve!

I have a few comments on Gopher. *I just got the Basic version of the software for Xmas. *I love it! *I will only be using it for my scheduling (reason for going with basic version) and I have already figured out everything! *It rocks!

I also printed out the "Stop Lowballing" guide and read it on my way to Wisconsin, and am just now going back through it and highlighting important details that I would like to review over time. *It is really a nice deal of information and I would love to participate in one if there is ever another made.

As far as being a wealthy person, I don't plan on running a ton of trucks, and focusing on profit only. *There are too many companies like that around today. These guys start out great, and then once they start adding employees, and more trucks their customers become unsatisfied and turn to other companies. I would like to keep quality #1 and satisfy my customers, no matter who is at the jobsite. *I want to run two trucks; one for maintenance, and one for landscape maintenance/fertilizer/landscaping. *Both trucks will be plow trucks, and will run five days/week. *I plan on managing the business and working with each crew at least one day/week and also get into real estate investments (rental properties, house flipping, self-storage, etc.)

Thanks!

-Mitch-

Steve
01-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Quote[/b] ] It is really a nice deal of information and I would love to participate in one if there is ever another made.

Can you tell me more of what you are thinking on this?

Quote[/b] ]also get into real estate investments (rental properties, house flipping, self-storage, etc.)

What about this is appealing to you? What turned you on to this direction? What kind of first step do you see yourself doing to get into this?

Dream Scapes
01-13-2008, 08:09 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 13 2008,7:13)]Quote[/b] ] It is really a nice deal of information and I would love to participate in one if there is ever another made.

Can you tell me more of what you are thinking on this?

Quote[/b] ]also get into real estate investments (rental properties, house flipping, self-storage, etc.)

What about this is appealing to you? What turned you on to this direction? What kind of first step do you see yourself doing to get into this?
Steve,

If there ever is another guide such as that one I would love to put some input such as a brief explanation of how I got started, and my future plans. It could show people that there are actually people as young as myself motivated and driven to be successful. And possibly give out a few pointers on advertising, displaying yourself, and stuff like that.

The real estate I want to get into is a similar concept to the green industry (or at least mowing). I want to be flipping homes which is a get in, make a difference, and get out. Then I would like to own mainly self-storage and rent out storage areas (5x10, 10x20, 15x30) to those in need. Theres very few of them around here, and high demand. Possibly even buy some condo's and rent them out. My parents got into that and were very successful, but the real esate market is in the hole right now, so not much is selling. Richard Davis from the show "Flip This House" on A & E and "The Real Estate Pros" from TLC has been a huge motivator for me, just the way he manages everything, and makes sure he makes money.

-Mitch-

Steve
01-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Quote[/b] ]If there ever is another guide such as that one I would love to put some input such as a brief explanation of how I got started, and my future plans. It could show people that there are actually people as young as myself motivated and driven to be successful. And possibly give out a few pointers on advertising, displaying yourself, and stuff like that.

Mitch we can start right here and right now! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

When you reflect on your friends and those you know, what do you feel pushed you to start a business and your other friends didn't? What characteristics do you feel you have inside you that your peers just don't have? Why did you stand up and take on this challenge?

Quote[/b] ]The real estate I want to get into is a similar concept to the green industry (or at least mowing). I want to be flipping homes which is a get in, make a difference, and get out. Then I would like to own mainly self-storage and rent out storage areas (5x10, 10x20, 15x30) to those in need. Theres very few of them around here, and high demand. Possibly even buy some condo's and rent them out. My parents got into that and were very successful, but the real esate market is in the hole right now, so not much is selling. Richard Davis from the show "Flip This House" on A & E and "The Real Estate Pros" from TLC has been a huge motivator for me, just the way he manages everything, and makes sure he makes money.

Very interesting stuff! Did your parents flip houses? What did they think of the experience? Would they like to get into self storage rental facilities with you?

Dream Scapes
01-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 13 2008,8:51)]Quote[/b] ]If there ever is another guide such as that one I would love to put some input such as a brief explanation of how I got started, and my future plans. *It could show people that there are actually people as young as myself motivated and driven to be successful. *And possibly give out a few pointers on advertising, displaying yourself, and stuff like that.

Mitch we can start right here and right now! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

When you reflect on your friends and those you know, what do you feel pushed you to start a business and your other friends didn't? What characteristics do you feel you have inside you that your peers just don't have? Why did you stand up and take on this challenge?

Quote[/b] ]The real estate I want to get into is a similar concept to the green industry (or at least mowing). *I want to be flipping homes which is a get in, make a difference, and get out. *Then I would like to own mainly self-storage and rent out storage areas (5x10, 10x20, 15x30) to those in need. *Theres very few of them around here, and high demand. *Possibly even buy some condo's and rent them out. *My parents got into that and were very successful, but the real esate market is in the hole right now, so not much is selling. *Richard Davis from the show "Flip This House" on A & E and "The Real Estate Pros" from TLC has been a huge motivator for me, just the way he manages everything, and makes sure he makes money.

Very interesting stuff! Did your parents flip houses? What did they think of the experience? Would they like to get into self storage rental facilities with you?
When i was young, i started a small sign shop at my father's Pharmacy. I sold signs made on PowerPoint for $.50/each. I had a cash register, and a cardboard table set up in front of his store (inside) and i made about $30 in one summer! lol. But my dad sold the shop and we moved to the rual part of town, with five acres of wide open land (yeah, not all that fun to cut every week, lol)

But living in a rural area, i didn't really get to see my friends all of the time (out of school) so I needed to find other ways to occupy my time. So this did the trick!

Compared to others my age, I am very unique. I am motivated, driven, and a very hard worker. If I find something I like, i do it to the very best of my ability. I matured at an early age, which still allows me to get along with those my age, but also allows me to hold a consistant conversation with other businessmen, or older peers. For example, I don't go to the High School Football games to pick up chicks. I go there to hang out with my friends, and also a few big business men in town have kids who play on the team, so I always go up introduce myself, give them a card, and try to get them to remember me when considereing their landscape needs.

Regarding the real estate. My parents have flipped three houses in the last two years, doing it part time. They enjoyed it a lot, and had a ton of fun! I will never get into business again with another individual(s). I was in a partnership with a buddy of mine in the landscape business and it was a nightmare. Mainly because I did all of the work, and he though he was the boss, and could do what he pleased, and it was his way or no way. (Never get into a partnership!)

-Mitch-

Steve
01-13-2008, 10:19 PM
This is fascinating! It seems a lot of people who find success in the business world had a support system around them of people who could help them grow. Have a family member who understands how to run a business is a great asset.

In a post not too long ago we were talking about John Morris who started Bass Pro Shops.

John L. Morris, began his career in sporting goods with a fishing section in the back of a Brown Derby liquor store owned by his dad, located in Springfield, MO on the road to Table Rock Lake and Branson, Missouri. That small fishing department sold homemade bait and worms, proving popular enough that Bass Pro Shops incorporated in 1972. Read more here... (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=34;t=6361)

He started his business by selling things out of his dad's store too! So you see this is a move that many successful entrepreneurs have done before you. So congratulations on thinking of this!

Do you have a favorite entrepreneur? Or a favorite business? Who stands out in your mind and why?

Dream Scapes
01-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 13 2008,10:19)]This is fascinating! It seems a lot of people who find success in the business world had a support system around them of people who could help them grow. Have a family member who understands how to run a business is a great asset.

In a post not too long ago we were talking about John Morris who started Bass Pro Shops.

John L. Morris, began his career in sporting goods with a fishing section in the back of a Brown Derby liquor store owned by his dad, located in Springfield, MO on the road to Table Rock Lake and Branson, Missouri. That small fishing department sold homemade bait and worms, proving popular enough that Bass Pro Shops incorporated in 1972. Read more here... (http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=34;t=6361)

He started his business by selling things out of his dad's store too! So you see this is a move that many successful entrepreneurs have done before you. So congratulations on thinking of this!

Do you have a favorite entrepreneur? Or a favorite business? Who stands out in your mind and why?
Wow. Thats a great story about John Morris!

Favorite? I would say Richard Davis from Trademark Properties in Charleston, SC. He is a real estate investor and has some really great shows on TV. I mentioned them in an earlier post.

I do have a lot of guys on ********/PlowSite/LawnCafe who i look up to (in no particular order): etwman, JamesGatesLandscaping, RedWingsDet, mcwlandscaping, stuff deer, GLS, Pro Cut, SnoFarmer, JohnGeer, RedMaxMan, razorman, W.L.S 27, etc.

Like I said, no particular order, but those are the people who i see as leaders on those forums.

Steve, we should arrange something where you could call me one night and we could exchange ideas, and such.

-Mitch-

Steve
01-14-2008, 08:56 PM
Quote[/b] ]I would say Richard Davis from Trademark Properties in Charleston, SC. He is a real estate investor and has some really great shows on TV.

What do you like about him? What qualities does he have that makes him stand out to you?

Dream Scapes
01-14-2008, 09:51 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 14 2008,8:56)]Quote[/b] ]I would say Richard Davis from Trademark Properties in Charleston, SC. *He is a real estate investor and has some really great shows on TV.

What do you like about him? What qualities does he have that makes him stand out to you?
I like how he has his employees working as a team. It can really help with the success.

Also, he is a good businessman, and knows what he is talking about. He also is a good person all around, and does stuff even where there is no profit involved.

-Mitch-

Steve
01-14-2008, 11:29 PM
Has he inspired you on how to work with your own team? What skills or traits do you feel are the most important to inspire your staff?

Dream Scapes
01-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 14 2008,11:29)]Has he inspired you on how to work with your own team? What skills or traits do you feel are the most important to inspire your staff?
No staff with me yet, just me working solo with a driver (grandma/parent).

Possibly adding a part time guy to help me out a little this year, we'll see.

-Mitch-

Steve
01-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Mitch,

Does your school have a Future Business Leaders of America group?

Also have you thought about getting involved with your local chamber of commerce or any other business group? I bet they would love to have you join.

Dream Scapes
01-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 15 2008,8:54)]Mitch,

Does your school have a Future Business Leaders of America group?

Also have you thought about getting involved with your local chamber of commerce or any other business group? I bet they would love to have you join.
I apologize for not responding right away, believe it or not, I've been swamped with computer work. I landed a few bids just yesterday! And its JANUARY! lol. This season is shaping up (already) to be a good one, now I just have to try to not get overbooked!

Nothing too great with the school, besides a very good Horticulture department and a great teacher as well! (I went in and introduced myself during the second week of school, we share ideas and help eachother out, its a neat bond).

I like the Chamber of Commerce idea! I'll have to do some research on that.

Dream Scapes
01-24-2008, 08:39 PM
2008 is looking very good! *Contracts are flying in my face for just about anything I offer. *

I just ordered all of my machine maintenance parts from LandscaperSupply.com. *My dealer has just sold out to another dealer in the area, and they are currently remodeling the building, and settling in.

So all of the machines should be maintenanced by the end of January, and then I have a whole list of improvements for my trailer (TrimmerTrap trimmer/backpack blower rack(s) have to be installed, adjustments to the floor boards b/c two of them warped, all new locks, and a new set of lights). *

I just turned in my information for driver's education today! *I'm going through a private place, and start the class on February 4th, and it lasts through March 4th (perfect, being I should start my clean up's in mid-march with weather permitting). *But i should recieve my drivers permit the 26th of February, which I am definetly looking forward to!

-Mitch-

Steve
01-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Great Job!

Send us some pics of your new set up!

Dream Scapes
01-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 24 2008,9:00)]Great Job!

Send us some pics of your new set up!
Most definetly! Once my parts come in, and the weather warms up a little (it's like -6 right now!) then everything can get fresh parts, oil, and new blades. Then its off to the car wash to get everything ready for spring! Then an updated fleet picture will come! I'll include myself in this one! lol

-Mitch-

Dream Scapes
01-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Steve,

I got on the Forum a few minutes ago. I noticed the new GopherHaul show and decided I would keep the sound on to listen in on new information.

I then heard my name and immediately watched the film! Thank you so much for the time you took to include me in your show! I really appreciate it and it really makes me feel proud to be a part of this!

If anyone would like to contact me via PM, feel free!

Thank You!

-Mitch-

Steve
01-28-2008, 11:53 PM
I am glad you like it. In a bunch of years when your business gets even bigger, you will be able to look back and say I remember when.

It's fun to have the show and be able to include all our friends on the forum on it.

Dream Scapes
03-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Hey all,

I just posted some pictures of this year's rig in the picture forum.

Steve, I am having a problem with my Gopher software. I e-mailed support, how soon can I expect an e-mail back?

Thanks!

-Mitch-

manandamower
03-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 13 2008,4:07)]Do you think marketing with your image in the marketing material would work for you or against you?

What's your take?
Hi, my name is Rob. For a few years i have been doing my neighbors lawn when they would go away on vacation or whatever. But just recently did I start applelawns. And i really market the fact that I'm a young hard working kid. Adults love that because its so hard to find that anymore. Look at all the people on this forum and only 3 of them( luke, mitch, and myself) are teenages. I actually had one guy give me $50 for shoveling his driveway when I only was going to charge him $20. He said "its so nice to see a young person want to work for something" So I would really market being young. Especially in the case of mitch ( i dont know much about luke and how big his business is) where at 14 you have your own business. Adults will be blown away by this!

Steve
03-20-2008, 09:55 AM
That is a very good point! You should always market what makes you stand out or makes you different.

You are a hard working 15 year old. That is a great idea to market. Then you could mix in some testimonials from your customers, in your marketing material and you will be getting a lot of attention!