PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

aaronb2381
03-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey Everyone. My name is Aaron from West Virginia. I have actually been a member here for a little while, I just have never posted on here. I have a Lawn Service and Landscaping Company. It was actually started by my grandfather and I back in 1998 while I was a junior in high school. After I graduated I went straight into the Army(active duty) for three years. After getting out with an honorable discharge in 2002 I started to get back into the business with my grandfather, but not real seriously. I also had another job. In April of 2006, I decided to go at it full time. My grandfather decided he was ready to hang it up and I did not want to sell the business. And here I am. Always trying to build my business and learning from more experienced. My goal is to be the best in my area, which I will achieve, but patience is key. I look forward to talking with all of you. Im ready for another season. Can't wait to get started. The list is already starting to fill.

Steve
03-13-2008, 02:18 AM
Hi Aaron,

It's very nice to meet you! Welcome our forum!

Do you feel at all like a reluctant entrepreneur? Is this not exactly what you wanted? Do you think you had dreams of other doing things?

I think it is fantastic you and your grandfather were able to work together and get the business started.