PDA

View Full Version : NEW ASSOCATION!!!

03-10-2008, 05:05 PM
PLEASE COME CHECK US OUT. WE ARE TRYING TO PROTECT THE INDUSTRY AND HELP THE TRUE GREEN INDUSTRY COMPANIES GROW TOGETHER!!! http://www.nplla.com/Home.html (http://WWW.NPLLA.COM)

clarklandscaping
03-10-2008, 08:13 PM
Wow, I was wondering why I haven't seen this before now. I am looking through your site and gathering info to determine if this will benifit my company.

ritchiem
03-10-2008, 08:42 PM
What about us Canadian boys? Wouldn't mind learning more.

P.S. Watch the double postings!

Steve
03-10-2008, 10:07 PM
I was talking about this in the past with Eric, who I think is the one on the right?

Eric would you like to give us all a little info on how this organization got started and why you got involved?

musician/lawnman
03-11-2008, 12:12 AM
Ok you've got my attention. I've been pondering trying to set up a similar type group or association in my area to try to standardize methods, services & prices. I think it would benifit all involved.

Steve
03-11-2008, 01:12 AM
I don't know how this association works yet, but maybe they could use your help in spreading out into your area!

musician/lawnman
03-11-2008, 01:17 AM
yeah, I though It could be set up kinda like a little sub-union stipulation things like X $ sq ft for this Y for that & help everyone do a little better provided half the guys in it didn't cheat & low ball the preset prices. Idunno maybe it wouldn't work at all....

03-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Well, to best tell you about the association I would love to let you talk to one of the guys that you would sign up with. I will check with him tomorrow and see if I can give yall his number or e-mail address. But yes, Steve, I am the one on the right. The young one!! lol I talked to you on Skype the other night about two in the morning. Sorry I haven't been on....between trying to get ready for the season and my girlfriend, I haven't had any time to get on. As for as the Canadian lawn care guys, I am pretty sure you guys can sign up too. I mean it is a National Asso. not just USA. But once again I would like to you to talk to one of the guys in the office to better explain everything. But the jist of everything is that we are trying to protect the industry from low ballers and people that aren't doing business the right way. Like out site says, we are going to start working together instead of against each other. Some benefits of the association is that it helps generate leads to your business. They contract with Servicemagic.com and landscapeleads.com to help all the members' businesses grow. We also refer customers back to other guys in the association. For instance, if I were to go out and big a job and i know the customer is going to shop me, I will refer him to one of the other companies in the association. This way he will go with one of us and also I will know that once he shops me he will at least get a price and hopefully do business with another legit company instead of Joe from down the street. Now untill several companies in your area join or for this union that won't be much of a benefit to you. However, there are many other benefits to the association. Hence, the sponsors/vendors that we are signing every day offer discounts and benefits to the members. The association will also start having national meetings and seminars for the members. Growing our businesses together is the plan. There is enough work out here for everyone so why not work together? I hope I helped explain what we are all about. If there are anymore questions please just ask, and I will try my best to get some contact information tomorrow.

03-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Please call or e-mail DJ at davidestes@nplla.com or (706)-401-7963 to get more info about the National Professional Lawn Care and Landscaping Association. It will be one of the best investments you have every made.