PDA

View Full Version : HELLO! I am new to the site.

03-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Eric and I am the the owner/operator of Trinity Images. We are landscape management company and also do minor landscaping. This site is really great, however I am new to these forms and not sure how to find my way around on them. Any pointers? Also, I am a member of National Professional Lawn Care and Landscaping Association (NPLLA). The association is fairly new however we are trying to start a revolution for the green industry. Actually just trying to protect it. But please come check us out at www.nplla.com I think the real green industry guys will love it and appreciate what we stand for. I am relaly looking forward to meet a lot of you guys and hope to be able to learn somethings. Please send me a message or reply and let me know how things are going for you. THE GAS PRICES ARE KILLING ME!!! lol

Steve
03-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi Eric,

Welcome to our forum and thanks for joining!

What got you to start your lawn care business?

03-11-2008, 02:08 AM
I am not quite sure but I just fell inlove with being outside and making things look good. Thats what makes my job enjoyable. I love looking back at a yard after we just cut it or at a install we just rapped up.