PDA

View Full Version : Printing

Apex
02-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to take a minute to introduce our company the Apex Print Group, LLC.

We want to offer everyone on the forum some great printing prices.

We can print your flyers, door hangers, brochures, business cards, etc...

We are offering 1,000 Full Color Flyers for $99.00 to everyone on the forum.

We also offer design servcies.

I hope that everyone who is looking to market their landscape companies will shoot me an e-mail to discuss their projects and how we can make it happen and save everyone some money.

you can reach me at oliver@apexprintgroup.com or call 800-810-0572 and ask for Oliver.

Steve
02-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Hi Oliver,

It's great to have you here. Do you have any samples of your work you could show us? Is that possible? Maybe even from the green industry?

Here are some more prices you sent me.

Quote[/b] ]Flyers
4" x 6"
Full Color
1,000 = $99.00
2,500 = $169.00
5,000 = $199.00

Door Hangers
4.25" x 11"
Full Color
1,000 = $299.00
2,500 = $449.00
5,000 = $499.00

Brochures
8.5" x 11"
Full Color
1,000 = $299.00
2,500 = $349.00
5,000 = $399.00

Business Cards
2" x 3.5"
Full Color
1,000 = $59.00
2,500 = $79.00
5,000 = $99.00

These are some really good prices!

When you say you offer design services, what kind of design services do you offer? Logo, flyer, website?

Steve
02-12-2008, 01:06 PM
You had also mentioned you do silk screening on t-shirts and shorts!

You might want to give some prices on them too because the lawn care business owners are always in need of t-shirts and even hats!

Apex
02-12-2008, 01:30 PM
We can offer Silk Screen printing on T-Shirts, Hats, Shorts, Sweaters, Etc...

It's all customized to your needs. The possibilities are virtually endless.

Pricing for these items is based on the client's needs.

However, t-shirts can be as low as $5.00 a piece with a custom imprint.

Feel free to e-mail me for pricing

oliver@apexprintgroup.com or call 800-810-0572 and ask for Oliver.

jrwalker333
02-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Oliver, How much is it for each shirt including ther cost of the shirt??

Like the 50/cotton 50 poly. in the (1x and 2x sizes),I just got pricing emailed today from my regular supplier and I thought they over priced themselves we also order hooded sweatshirts with the pocket in the front. *Also where are you located?? *We are always looking to add quality vendors.

Apex
02-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Rich,

I'd love to get you some pricing, but there are a couple bits of information i need before i can come up with a price.

The best thing to do would be to give me a call at 800-810-0572.

Questions To Be Answered?
How many shirts do you need?
How many hooded sweatshirts do you need?
How many colors do you have printed on the shirts?
Where is the imprint on the shirt?
Do you need a white shirt or colored shirt?

We are located in New York. We have clients across the country.

ritchiem
02-27-2008, 07:46 AM
Hello Apex,

Do you have a website where some of your examples can be seen. I need about 3000 flyers printed and would love to see some of your work. Even if you can post some examples here on the forums would be great.

xcelprinting.com
02-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Feb. 27 2008,7:46)]Hello Apex,

Do you have a website where some of your examples can be seen. *I need about 3000 flyers printed and would love to see some of your work. *Even if you can post some examples here on the forums would be great.
Richard,
Have a look at my website, I offer very competetive pricing, really thick 16 pt stock for al cardstock products such as business cards, flyers, etc.

Also have a look at my portfolio to view some of our work, you can click the individual imgaes to view detail.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you need a quote, all prices are posted directly on my site.

I look forward to serving the GopherHaul Community.

Steve
02-29-2008, 03:19 PM
Hi Jon,

Welcome to our forum! Do you have any samples you have printed for other lawn care businesses? That seems to be a very common question.

xcelprinting.com
03-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Feb. 29 2008,3:19)]Hi Jon,

Welcome to our forum! Do you have any samples you have printed for other lawn care businesses? That seems to be a very common question.
Steve,
I have a business card we printed for a Lawn Service, I could email you the proof. You can also go on my Portfolio (http://xcelprinting.com/shop/portfolio.html) where you will find samples of our work and our graphic design abilities.

Also, it should be noted that all my cardstock products such as business cards/postcards/flyers are printed on heavy (thick) 16pt stock, makes a great 1st impression, and they are very durable. There is a huge difference from the standard 12pt, to 16pt...I sell 16pt at everyone elses 12pt prices, and to top it off I have a Price Match Guarantee (http://www.xcelprinting.com/shop/pricematch.html), I will not lose a customer to my competition for a few dollars, unless of course I just cant beat the price.

xcelprinting.com
03-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Steve,
I have attatched the proof to Charlies Lawn Service, this is a simple design, not too busy, it's what the customer wanted, we can however incorporate full color images such as a picture submitted by the customer of maybe a new Landscape Install, or whatever digital image the customer would like to submit.

Steve
03-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Very nice work Jon!

What got you interested in the printing field?

xcelprinting.com
03-02-2008, 07:05 PM
Steve,
Prior to printing I owned somewhat of a related business, I published a monthly adverstising publication along with a website (http://www.hernandoguide.com) here in my county, I quit doing the publication, and just kept the website (http://www.hernandoguide.com) which is still live. After that I decided to just do printing.

LGYardService
03-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Hey,

I am interested in some t shirts being screen printed. Can you somehow get me some pricing info? I was just wanting to have a big image of my logo on the back of the shirts and a small one on the upper left chest, very basic. My logo does have quite a few different colors, tho. I have been checking other local screen printing business and their prices seem pretty steep. Thanks!

Here is a pic of my logo so you can see how many different colors. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Steve
03-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Jon that is really neat! Do you do your own graphic design or do you have others to take care of that?

How do you like the printing business? What do you find you enjoy most about it?

ritchiem
03-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Hey Jon love the website....glad to see lots of your work on there.

xcelprinting.com
03-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Quote[/b] (LGYardService @ Mar. 02 2008,8:06)]Hey,

I am interested in some t shirts being screen printed. Can you somehow get me some pricing info? I was just wanting to have a big image of my logo on the back of the shirts and a small one on the upper left chest, very basic. My logo does have quite a few different colors, tho. I have been checking other local screen printing business and their prices seem pretty steep. Thanks!

Here is a pic of my logo so you can see how many different colors. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif
Luke,
Email me how many t-shirts you need, what color you want them, and how much you have been quoted.

xcelprinting.com
03-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Mar. 02 2008,9:48)]Jon that is really neat! Do you do your own graphic design or do you have others to take care of that?

How do you like the printing business? What do you find you enjoy most about it?
Steve,
Yes I have my own graphic designers who are very talented at conceptualizing new ideas for any given industry.

I really enjoy the business because of all the different people I do work for and the different industries, what I like the most is the comments from my customers when they 1st view their proof, and when the product finally arrives they are very satisfied with the quality of the paper. It is a very rewarding business.

xcelprinting.com
03-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Quote[/b] (ritchiem @ Mar. 02 2008,10:28)]Hey Jon love the website....glad to see lots of your work on there.
Richard,
I'm glad you like it, I will soon be adding some newer cards I've done that I really like, I wish I could put them all up, but it would be pages and pages of samples, not to mention brochures and all other products.

ritchiem
03-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Sent you an email Jon....hope you got it.