PDA

View Full Version : just strating and wanting to network

STRAW MAN
02-13-2008, 08:54 AM
J&M PINESTRAW WEVE BEEN IN BISSNESS FOR ABOUT 13 YRS A FAMILY BISSNESS WE PROVIDE LANDSCAPERS, GROWERS AND HOME OWNERS THE DO YOUR SELFER AND THE LITTLE GUYS WITH QUALITY PINE STRAW LONG LEAF, SHORT NEDDLE, GOERGIA SLASH WE ARE LICESINCT TO PROVIDE AND DELIVER TO GA,FL,NC, ANY US STATE EXCEPT KY I DNOT KNOW WHY LOL MY DAD SAY THEY HAVE DIFF WAY OF LIFE *
IM MY FATHER OLDIST SON AND WILL SOON HAVE TO TAKE OVER IM A LITTLE STREESED ABOUT IT BUT WEVE ALL WAYS BEEN SHOWN WITH A LITTLE HARD WORK ANY THING IS POSSIBLE AND THATS WHY IM HERE TO NETWORK WITH THE MEN AND WOMAN THAT ARE THE PROS IN THE FIELD THAT I LOVE TO SUPPORT SO LADIES AND GENTINLMEN PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVISE, QUESTION OR ANY STORY WHERE PINESTRAW WORK BETTER THEN SOMETHING ELAS I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU *WHERE BASED IN JESUP GOERGIA IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME I HAVE A WEB SITE ON MYSPCE MY USERNAME IS STRAW MAN *ARE PHONE NUMBER IS 912 256 7225 JESSES AND GABRIEL GARCIA ARE GOPHER BUDDIES HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON AND GOD BLESS I HOPE TO WORK WITH ALL YOU. *

http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thankyou.gif

Steve
02-13-2008, 08:57 AM
Hi Gabriel,

Welcome to our forum! What's the best way to get in contact with you? Do you have a website?

STRAW MAN
02-13-2008, 09:05 AM
HEY BUDDIE I DID IT AND IT WAS THAT HARD THE ONEY WAY TO CONTACT WOULD BE TO CALL BUT THE MAYSPACE IS THE WEBSITE I WANTED TO DO SOME THING LIKE THIS SITE BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THAT DONE I SHOULD PROBELY PUT DOWN WERE SOME ONE COULD REACH ME RIGHT

Steve
02-13-2008, 09:24 AM
Absolutely! You are reaching your targeted customers here so I would suggest either putting up your email, phone number and your myspace website.

The more ways your customers can reach you the better!