PDA

View Full Version : Taglines

All Aspects Landscaping
02-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Heys guys,
Just wondering how many guys have incorporated taglines into their company name?? We just did when we updated our logos this march and it has been with great success..
Ill try to post one of my trucks...

Steve
02-03-2008, 12:59 PM
I can't wait to see the picture! What was the tag line?

I have been adding the tagline "Dream it, Build it, Gopher it!" to the show now for a while as the tag line and I like it http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Steve
02-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Here is a picture of James truck that he sent me. James, the reason why the file wasn't able to upload was because it was a really big image file. I resized it to a width of 600 pixels and it should work now.

I really like your truck graphics! They stand out!

All Aspects Landscaping
02-03-2008, 03:55 PM
WE LOVE YOUR LAWN!!! and the avitar is or stand alone icon... on our hats and hoods of the truck and i guess kinda our symbol... works well with the women...

justin_time
02-03-2008, 04:17 PM
Always Just in Time http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

yarddawg
02-03-2008, 09:21 PM
In our area Yard Dawgs is primarily remembered by our tag line. Marking our territory, one yard at a time! It is catchy and directly associated with our name. I know it helps us stand out from the other guys. There are way to many contractors that just use initials as their name. After a while they all start to sound the same. If you going to do something go BIG, even if at first you are worried about being taken seriously. You may find out as we did that people actually not only remember you, but actually find you a little bit refreshing and appreciate your uniqueness.

Steve
02-04-2008, 05:14 AM
Quote[/b] ]WE LOVE YOUR LAWN!!! and the avitar is or stand alone icon... on our hats and hoods of the truck and i guess kinda our symbol... works well with the women...

Your avatar makes sense to me now http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif I get it! I like it too! Can we see any pics of your hats or shirts? I'd like to see how they look!

Quote[/b] ]You may find out as we did that people actually not only remember you, but actually find you a little bit refreshing and appreciate your uniqueness.

I totally find your name to be refreshing as well. It's fun!

All Aspects Landscaping
02-04-2008, 03:55 PM
heres an idea of what our shirts look like... the shirt color is lime...lol

Steve
02-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Oh yes I totally like that !

Very nice work!

I think this is gonna look great!

All Aspects Landscaping
02-04-2008, 04:24 PM
oh yeah.... we already have these shirts... our laborers wear the green and the foreman wear blue... similar to the photo of the truck!!! We get very positive feedback... plus they are not "TrueGreen" green... or "Lipinski" blue

Steve
02-04-2008, 04:31 PM
Did you do hats too? Any images of those?

All Aspects Landscaping
02-04-2008, 04:40 PM
no images... but they are black flexfit... trucker style... and if you look straight at the brim, the heart (avitar) is on the left hand side of the front panel of the hats... nothing else, just the heart... theyre pretty cool... maybe ill snap a digital of one and post it if i get a min

pmblair
02-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Our tagline - or slogan - is "It's all about curb appeal!"

We do lawn care, pressure washing, gutter cleaning... heck, we'll even touch-up the paint on the exterior of your home.... it really is all about curb appeal with us! =)

StartALawnCareBusiness
02-07-2008, 01:06 AM
You know those late summer days when the moon is full and crazy big at moonrise? Your heart rising out of the grass kinda looks like a full moon. Very neat.