PDA

View Full Version : Just a newby

curbappeal77
01-19-2008, 02:52 AM
Due to health reasons I am having to leave my career as a truck driver and am going to start my own lawncare business. Starting on a shoestring budget but have most of the equipment necessary. Have agribusiness mgt and hort background and working experience. Just looking for the forms and advertising options and it appears that I have come to the right place. My major concern right now is finding my niche in Michigan where the economy is so desperate right now. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and I will pass on all of the help and experience I can. Thanks to all. Tammy

Steve
01-19-2008, 03:01 AM
Hi Tammy,

Welcome to our forum! It's nice to have you here.

Can you tell me a little about your skill set? What are you good at? What kind of services can you provide even if they are outside of the green industry.

Let's brain storm for a moment.

realhuntin
01-19-2008, 03:13 AM
HI Tammy and Welcome to Gopher Forum.

What do you or what are your expectations of the Lawn Care Business over other businesses?

What made you decide on this Industry the most?

Do you see the ecconomy being tight where you are, or is it all the big political scare generated by the media that normally goes on during election years?

You are right about coming to the "Right Place." If you can't find what your looking for just ask, we are all like a big helping family here and I hope you enjoy your experience here.

At the top of the page you will find links to contracts and marketing materials free for you to download, edit and use as your own.
If you have any marketing idea's you would like to share we would all be interested to see.

Good Luck
Tim