PDA

View Full Version : New user hello everyone

onthegreen
01-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Hello John here owner of on the green landscaping & lawns . We just started this year I'm 33 I started with my home mower in my wifes magnum.....after about 1 month I hade 5 customers. I lost some but they suckes anyway ........Well i went to work with this guy doing landscaping and he told me how to do cleanups and that he posts on criags list. So i didnt go back to work with him and started posting on criagslist and BAMMMMMM!!!!! There i was slamed with mowing /people asking about tree trimming /cleanups. Now I do landscaping. Trees. and so on .#### i got so much landscaping & clean ups i stoped mowing!!!!! I was pulling $1.000 jobs like 2 times a week .....laying sod and all ........this yeah i'm taking on taco bells .long john silvers. kFC and more .......Ps Now i have a new chevy truck that white and adding my decals soon ......... Send my a Banner add .John on the green landscaping http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/thankyou.gif

Steve
01-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Hi John,

What do you want on your banner?

Also, what advice do you have for other new entrepreneurs just getting started?

onthegreen
01-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Banner. I dont really know ..........can you just make me something good ........I have no clue John on the green landscaping.........
If your just starting your not far behind me I still dont have all the mowers and trailers i want!!! But I use my money to pay bills and truck. But if your really want to jump into making money lern to post on criag's list its free and it works. you get some cheep customers but starting out all money is good money .......I quite my job and now i get up in the morning and post on criags list ...ADDS Like this___> looking for big landscaping jobs.........Mowing today .........Trees great prices ..........Cleanups .......sine up for an acount and post every day in service homes and skilld trades .......Iv made so much money i started late last year like mid summer and maybe pulled 8,000 or more ....I didnt really keep acount and i know thats bad but i plane to keep better book keeping this year .........I just got a landscaping job today from a ladie that buys homes and flips them she gave me a budget of 1,500 $400 in plants $120 in labor rest profit. You dont have to have tones of stuff to get rollin. Weedeater mower. poll saw. $99 ..rakes and trash bags ......I got me a weedeater that can add atachments and got me the hedge trimmer atachment .......Man that has made me some big money and saved time. Flyers are so slow. I got a 10,000 dollor landscaping /cleanup job off dallas for hire .....A contractor bidding site .........Free sign up. Everyone needs to look on criags list There are some big money customer that search that site .......Iv got calls from people with 3 million $ homes. I asked why your looking on that site? they told me because the last company the hired out of the phone book sucked!!!!

Steve
01-11-2008, 06:17 PM
John,

Great insight! Do you want me to put your company name and phone number on the banner? If so, what number should I put on it?

All Aspects Landscaping
01-11-2008, 08:41 PM
Do you post to craigs list with the same spelling errors that you have on this post?? I find your post very hard to read. I would suggest taking a little time to proofread so you can sound a little more professional.