PDA

View Full Version : Can I Get....

Hurtado LCL
01-09-2008, 09:16 PM
Hey Again Gopher,
I am still struggling for jobs down here in lower Alabama....it being winter and all. I inquired about the tree-trimming thing as per a previous poster...and in AL you have to have schooling && a special permit to trim any type of tree. I know...ridiculous. Also...I really need a banner for my website...do you think it would be at all possible for you to make me one? I would really appreciate it! Another thing is...if anyone knows where I could get a free web domain...that would be great! I actually went through freewebdomain.com...but their service stinks. I just would really like a little help on that front since Im new to this game! Any && all replies will be helpful. Thanks.

Noel Hurtado
Hurtado Lawn Care

Steve
01-09-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi Noel,

What do you want on your banner?

Hurtado LCL
01-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Hey Steve

First of all, thanks for doing my banner! Uhm...I think "Hurtado Lawn Care" 251-716-1391 will do...thanks so much. And also...do you think you could paste the HTML code into the post for me so I can repost it? Thanks so much!

landonkade
01-09-2008, 10:08 PM
Quote[/b] (Hurtado LCL @ Jan. 09 2008,9:16)]Hey Again Gopher,
*I am still struggling for jobs down here in lower Alabama....it being winter and all. I inquired about the tree-trimming thing as per a previous poster...and in AL you have to have schooling && a special permit to trim any type of tree. I know...ridiculous. Also...I really need a banner for my website...do you think it would be at all possible for you to make me one? I would really appreciate it! Another thing is...if anyone knows where I could get a free web domain...that would be great! I actually went through freewebdomain.com...but their service stinks. I just would really like a little help on that front since Im new to this game! Any && all replies will be helpful. Thanks.

* * * * *Noel Hurtado
* * * *Hurtado Lawn Care
where in alabama are you located, i am in lower alabama also... i am located in the sticks,lol,j/k

Hurtado LCL
01-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Hey Matt,

I am located in the Baldwin County && Mobile County areas...mainly Robertsdale area. What about you?

landonkade
01-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Quote[/b] (Hurtado LCL @ Jan. 09 2008,10:13)]Hey Matt,

* * * * I am located in the Baldwin County && Mobile County areas...mainly Robertsdale area. What about you?
i am about 40 minutes from coffee county

Hurtado LCL
01-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Is that anywhere near Dothan? Not really too familiar with the other counties around here...a few but not many.

landonkade
01-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Quote[/b] (Hurtado LCL @ Jan. 09 2008,10:21)]Is that anywhere near Dothan? Not really too familiar with the other counties around here...a few but not many.
yeah, i think dothan is near there. Do you go there any

Hurtado LCL
01-09-2008, 10:27 PM
I know where Dothan is...but I really don't go there often. How is work up there? It's really slow down here...especially since I just started. Im really hoping to get a few more commercial jobs...because this just isnt cutting it. It sucks during the winter...any suggestions?

landonkade
01-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Quote[/b] (Hurtado LCL @ Jan. 09 2008,10:27)]I know where Dothan is...but I really don't go there often. How is work up there? It's really slow down here...especially since I just started. Im really hoping to get a few more commercial jobs...because this just isnt cutting it. It sucks during the winter...any suggestions?
no...... same here,lol

i had 50 accounts in the spring and summer. when winter came i lost a bunch of them.

So this year on new clients i am going to try to get contracts on them and get more commerical jobs.

i have 30 commerical jobs pending(bids)

Steve
01-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Hi Noel,

Here you go!