PDA

View Full Version : I know im new but...

01-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Is it possible we can have our states put into our profiles so we can tell where each other are from? I mean if i ask a question on say pricing and some one says 40.00 it does me no good if that person is from florida and im from pa. or am i just not seeing the states?

Steve
01-09-2008, 01:53 AM
David that is a very good point. You could put it in your signature. Would that help?

01-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 09 2008,2:53)]David that is a very good point. You could put it in your signature. Would that help?
it should be in everyone's signature dont you agree? Have you ever checked out the other lawn forums,its in the sig under the name.Right now we are reading post and have no idea where they are from so nothing really relates.People on the east cant compare or do the things as people on the west do,just like people from the north cant do as the south. I mean it could be 20 degrees here and 80 degrees in south carolina. I just think it would be much easier while you are reading a post if you could relate it with where they were thats all.

Steve
01-09-2008, 01:27 PM
I have seen the location section in other forums. They might be using different software, but you can put your info in your title section as well and that appears on the left.

If you put your state info in, it might help others see to put their info in.

makbootzy
01-09-2008, 02:04 PM
I will put it in mine

Steve
01-09-2008, 02:49 PM
There you go! That should help! Thanks!