PDA

View Full Version : New

jeffslawnservice
12-31-2007, 03:32 PM
Hello everybody out there. My name is Jeff and I am from Chesapeake VA. Just started my business in august 2007 I know almost the end of the season, but thats okay I had good reason. I am a Federal FireFighter at Crazy Island, and when I wasn't at work it was me and my little girl. Well know she is growing up and she started pre-school this year. So all I was doing was just laying around the house being bored w/ myself. So I turned my down time into money time. I started w/all my stuff that I had at home which didn't last long my trimmer quit on my first job. My mower quit working on my third job. It was quite a start, but I made it through... I have on my arsennal a 44" Super Mini Z by Hustler, 210 Echo trimmer, 22" Hsquavarna push mower, and a 4 x 8 trailer. I have 6 residental and 2 commerical properties and I am a vendor for Kindercare. I have no employee's just me. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/newbie.gif http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/newbie.gif

pnplawn
12-31-2007, 03:59 PM
Thats a great start. You have did well for your first season. If you have any questions or need any advise feel free ask someone will be sure to help you. Welcome to the forum! Also if you ever need website let me know.

Rodman

SR. Know it all !

ritchiem
12-31-2007, 04:07 PM
Welcome to the forums.

realhuntin
12-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Hello Jeff, Happy New Year and WELCOME to the forum.

Good Luck
Tim

pmblair
12-31-2007, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the fraternity, Jeff! We're all here to help each other, so if you have any questions, please ask... and if you have any helpful information to share, please tell! =)

Happy New Year!!

Steve
01-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Hi Jeff,

Welcome to our forum!

Can you tell us a little about Crazy Island? I have never heard of that island before!

Also what is kindercare?

pmblair
01-01-2008, 10:04 PM
If kindercare there is anything like it is in Georgia, it's a public pre-K type daycare center. The caregivers are typically degree holders that adhere to a strict learning plan that helps children prepare for Kindergarten.

ABurlison
01-01-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah, we have one here in my town and it's a Kindergarten and Child Care mix facility, hense the name Kindercare.

Steve
01-02-2008, 01:43 AM
Quote[/b] ]I am a vendor for Kindercare
Does being a vendor for kindercare mean you service their property?