PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

jbllawns
11-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Hello,
My name is Brian. I have been doing landscape and lawn maintenance for a total of about 11 years now. I just got back in the business about two years ago and recently partnered up which has been working out great. I recently got my Irrigator's License (#13250) in the great State of Texas. Business has been good on all fronts. We've got about 50 active customers right now and are adding usually one or two a week.

We offer full service maintenance both commercial and residential accounts. We run two crews mostly but sometimes three. I do sub out stuff pretty frequently. Email me (jbllawns@att.net) if you are in the Fort Worth area and are interested in picking up a little more work. I really would like to hear from some experienced tree trimmers.

I am looking for some help with my unfinished website if anyone has a recommendation. I don't have time to do it!!

jbllawns@att.net

My Webpage (http://www.jbllawns.com)

Steve
11-24-2007, 09:58 PM
Hi Brian,

Welcome to our forum!

Can you tell us a little about how being in a partnership now is different for you than being a sole proprietor?

I just checked out your website and I was wondering if you have had seen any of our free web templates? You could download one of them to use as content for your current site.

It could get things up and running relatively quickly.