PDA

View Full Version : New Guy. Need advice.

jimmycracka
11-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Hi guys,

I've never seen a web site like this in my life. Really cool! I'm a fence installer and with no warning I was laid off end of August. Scary! The industry is dead. I got a job three weeks from now but in the mean time I'm going broke. I got a family so its getting nerve racking. Today I'm printing flyers to pass out offering my services to rake leaves. What do I charge. I'll handle everything except the removal. They can put it on the street and the town will take' em. Any advice cause I want to get going opn this ASAP. I ts scary for those of us in construction these days. I'm trying to launch off a web biz right now. Slow start but I' m determined!

Check' em out below and let me know what you think. Let me know how the landscaping industry is holding up too. I got to do something different come next season. I live in Whitman, Ma if any of you guys are in the area. Thanx everyone, Jimmy

My Webpage (http://www.myspace.com/jimjimbeats)

Steve
11-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Can you tell us a little about your music interest? What got you started and what is your future goal with it?

Little's
11-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Like the music. You are very talented to make it yourself. Good luck in the industry. There is NO shortage of work, thats for sure.

SerranoLandscaping
11-20-2007, 06:30 PM
what equipment are you looking to use.

Rake or leaf blower?

Backpack blower?

Im making great money charging $69.99 for 1/2 acre but thats a speacial im doing for now next year im doing fall clean up for $110 1/2 acre.