PDA

View Full Version : Hello, from Brevard Co. Florida.

Fernando's CleanCut!
11-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Hey people, Im Fernando... def. not the first time I've been around here, but Steve ask me to join at this Cool site. (yeah I found him in MySpace hehe) so I finally did.

CleanCut Lawn Service started this year (2007), like in the middle of the summer, wich is not that bad cuz the summer down here are pretty long, and I was looking for some info on How to start a Lawn Care Bussines and GopherHaul is the one that had answerd all my questions, looking for all the info I can gather to be mentally ready for the job and not be just the "guy" who cuts the yard. Also I want to add this: Started with a 22'' Push Mower (wich I had in my garage), One trimmer (used) and a Handheld PowerBlower (used), in the back of my pick up truck!... ouch!.

...Thanks everyone for sharing all your experience and knowledge and all the Tips and Tricks for a better Lawn Service Business to come.

.Fernando.

-"I Dreamed It. Im Building it! and soon: Gopher It!"-

Steve
11-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Hi Fernando,

Thanks so much for saying hi to us and welcome to our forum! Could you tell us a little about what you have been doing to market your business? What have you found that works and what doesn't?

Thanks, Steve

S.P.Martin Lawn Care
11-12-2007, 12:23 PM
Welcome aboard! Don't be afraid to share your experiences and $.02!

anadyf
11-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Welcome Fernando http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif