PDA

View Full Version : Welcome randi2kewl!

Steve
09-23-2007, 08:42 AM
Hi randi2kewl,

Welcome to our forum!

From Randi:
Quote[/b] ]Hi everyone!!!! My name is Randi and I just started a new lawn care service in atlanta, ga. I just started like 2 months ago. I am starting out with as little overhead as possible (still working on paying off the personal debt which is why I started) . I am just using a Toro mulcher 21", a homelite 2, and a toro weedeater, and a PT Cruiser and a Kia Sportage to haul the stuff in. I do work a full time job and I am in real estate school so I do it on my own schedule that is why I LOVE it so much. Hope to be able to quit the full time job at QT sometime soon. I have about 20 clients with about 5 of them are regular biweekly ones and the others are on email when you need it basis (yuck but has helped a lot). I call it Randi's Lawns until I think of something better!!

Could you take some pictures of your set up and share them with us?

What got you interested in Real Estate?

Are you going for your realtor's license?

What's QT?

Here's your new banner:
http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/uploads/post-26-51204-randi.gif

randi2kewl
09-24-2007, 02:40 AM
Yea I will get some pictures. I am about to take the state test to get my realtor's license. (crossing fingers hoping to pass on the first try since only 20% pass on the first time.) Well QT is a gas station but bigger and has more than your average. If you were to compare to anything else it would be a 7-11... its much busier than your average gas station. We do the business a shell or bp does in 1day that would take them 2 weeks we roughly (depending on store) get about 10,000 customers per day. I am hoping to use this as a free enterprise option. **Talking to customers, giving them business cards, and passing out fliers. At least until the company tells me to stop. Doesn't matter b/c I don't wanna be there anywayz I would rather be out there running my own place of business. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif Pics will be coming soon!! Working on website right now tinkering with some of your guys templates. www.allmojo.com (funny name for the website but I have owned it since high school)

Steve
09-24-2007, 02:50 AM
I gotta check out your website and I am looking forwards to seeing your pictures.

You know what if you named your business All Mojo Lawn Care! Can you imagine! That would be a name that would totally stand out!

How many clients are you shooting for before you go fulltime with your business?