PDA

View Full Version : Hi i am new here

landscape warrior
08-02-2007, 10:59 AM
Landscape Warriors I am a vetran of the army and have a lot of old army pants so it will fit with my uniform what do you think?

I have a couple of questions I live in NC and we dont get much snow what do i do in the winter?

Buying used equipment good or bad? i had a sales person tell me its a bad idea but he was a sales person.

Steve
08-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Quote[/b] ]Landscape Warriors I am a vetran of the army and have a lot of old army pants so it will fit with my uniform what do you think?
How about a camo shirt too with a really cool Landscape Warrior Logo? Maybe?

I like your business name. I think it would be outstanding if you played up your military background in your advertising and on your website!

Human stories help sell!

Quote[/b] ]I have a couple of questions I live in NC and we dont get much snow what do i do in the winter?

Have you considered holiday lighting and decorations?

Quote[/b] ]Buying used equipment good or bad? i had a sales person tell me its a bad idea but he was a sales person.
I'd say buy as much used as possible. Don't spend any more money than you need too.

Have you started up yet or are you in the planning stages?

landscape warrior
08-02-2007, 11:35 AM
I am at the very small stage i use my 21 yard machine in the back of my trunk.
i think i am pricing to low 25 a mow and trim for a .17 acre sometimes more but i am working out of a car.
I am going to be getting my truck and trailer at the beginning of next year. but have seen alot of walkbehinds on craigslist how long should they last/hrs.

i see all these logos how would i go about getting one done and what is the cost?

Steve
08-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi landscape warrior,

Could you send us or post some pictures of your set up? I think it would be very inspiring to others out there thinking of starting a lawn care business?

landscape warrior
08-02-2007, 12:34 PM
Sure it looks funny. But it makes money

Steve
08-02-2007, 12:45 PM
I am looking forwards to seeing your pictures!

landscape warrior
08-02-2007, 01:06 PM
i will take some tonight and post them

Steve
08-03-2007, 02:33 AM
Can't wait to see http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif