PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Dano50
07-25-2007, 01:02 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm Dano from Eureka Chemical Company. We are the manufacturers of Fluid Film, a rust/corrosion preventive and lubricant. I know there is a link already up for free sample cans, but I wanted to repost the offer and make it easier for you to try out our product.

Fluid Film will stop corrosion on all metal surfaces, will not evaporate, get gummy or sticky, harm paint, plastic or synthetic rubber, or burn greenery. Its number one function is as a corrosion preventive, but it also an excellent lubricant and will help keep grass from clumping under mower decks.

If you've never tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental United States, just shoot me an email a dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com, supplying me with a physical shipping address and letting me know where you heard about our offer.

This looks like a great site and I look forward to getting more involved with this online community.

Best regards,

Dan

Steve
07-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi Dan,

Thanks for joining the forum. As a person who is into marketing and the green industry, do you have thoughts or suggestions on what makes a great marketing campaign?

What's your view on the best way lawn care operators can market themselves and find new customers?