PDA

View Full Version : returning back to the business

gary knox
06-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone, my name is gary and I am planning on returninng to the business after a nasty divorce. I had to sell the business to buy the ex wife out so i'll be starting over. I had 30 customers which took two and a half years to establish. Mostly adds in local papers and flyers. Anyone know of any short cuts. I have had no problems with eXmark so I think I will stay with that brand. My initial investment will probably be around 12,000 and I hope I can do it all on interest free credit cards. Just change cards every 6 months and pay on the principal. No interes that way. I have till next spring and would appreciate any tips you may have. thanks gary

S.P.Martin Lawn Care
06-20-2007, 06:36 PM
Welcome aboard! I hope that you will be back on your feet before too long. Where are you located? Any particular part of the business you prefer or favor?

Steve
06-21-2007, 11:33 AM
Hi Gary,

Welcome to our forum. Do you have any equipment left? Trailer or truck? Are you still in the same area where you operated in your previous business? Can you reach out to your previous customers?

What are you looking to purchase now?