PDA

View Full Version : Thompson's Lawn Solutions

qzf2qk
04-29-2007, 01:59 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Brian Thompson and the owner of Thompson's Lawn Solutions located in North Texas. I am just now in the process of starting my lawn company. I am ready to get out of the corporate world and enjoy the outdoors.

Below is a link to my website. It is still a work in progress. I did get some web tempaltes and my logo from the resources available on this site.

http://www.thompsonslawnsolutions.com

Steve
04-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi Brian,

Welcome to the forum!

I checked out your website. Nice work! What kind of work did you do in the corporate world?

What are you most looking forwards to this year and what have been some of the obstacles you had to overcome to get to where you are now?

qzf2qk
04-30-2007, 09:21 AM
I am currently a Help Desk Project Manager responsible for setting up Computer Help Desk support for our clients. Right now I am looking forward to getting out from in front of the computer. I currently spend between 10 to 18 hours a day on the phone phone and in front of the computer.

I have not had any obstacles yet. I have my DBA, EIN and Sales and Use tax permit. I am currently pricing insurance.

Steve
04-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Well I am very happy to hear you are this far along in setting up your business! Great job!

Have you thought about ways to make your business stand out from competitors? If so, what thoughts have you had on this?

Also, have you thought of any community involvement projects you could use to help promote your business?