PDA

View Full Version : newbie

defjef77
03-07-2007, 07:59 PM
new to the forum and semi new to the industry.love the forum and all the info i have gained already.looking forward to the season.

tiedeman
03-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Welcome to the site. Please tell us more about you

Steve
03-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi defjef77,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you started in this industry? What are you most looking forwards to this year?

defjef77
03-09-2007, 08:03 AM
well about me? im 23, married,2 kids,3 dogs and a few other little critters. currently live in the hickory area of nc.love to fish and play with my kids and dogs when im not relaxing on the couch. i guess i really got started about 7 yrs ago,of course that was for someone elses pockets not mine.did commercial and resi lawn care for several yrs then the drought hit hard in ky in 98 and decided to make the grass green myself.went into irrigation.ended up running a full crew and most of the day to day ops at the office.finished the pcdi landscaping courses,bought a truck and realized im not fit to be working for someone else. things im looking forward to is making money first off. then i really enjoy being the one who made that yard in the neighborhood look so good.its a win win situation.love being outdoors,love making money,and love doing all aspects of lawncare. look forward to talking more later,gotta go to the bank and ask for money!

defjef77
03-09-2007, 08:04 AM
sorry bout the age,brain fart.im 29 turning 30.sometimers is already happening.:)

Steve
03-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi defjef77,

How is your area for fishing?

Do you fish off a boat or off shore?

Got any pics to share of your fishing?

defjef77
03-09-2007, 08:11 PM
the fishing here is great. i usually fish down on the catawba river. great bass.i fish off the bank or any structure around the area,cant afford a boat(another reason to go into business for myself).sorry no pics.