PDA

View Full Version : New member kentuckylawns

Steve
01-21-2007, 01:21 PM
Quote[/b] ]Hello,
I am new to this forum, just found it iand i think it is great. I am from lexington, ky and my company is Premier Lawn Maintenance.
I am looking to expand and gain about 40 new residential clients.

Thanks
Ron

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the forum! How long have you been a lawn care operator? What are your big plans for this upcoming season?

kentuckylawns
01-21-2007, 04:58 PM
hey i have been an lco for about 3-4 seasons. I have 4 residential and 1 commercial account. i hope to add 30- 40 additional residential accounts this coming season. i hope to distribute 5000 door hangers in the next month to do the trick. i am also a member of ******** this looks to be a great site to. i love all the free templates, they are very resourceful.

GO COLTS

Steve
01-22-2007, 06:22 AM
I am glad we have been helpful!

What do you feel was the biggest hurdle you have overcome after your 4 seasons in business and what advice would you have for others that found themselves in the same situation?

kentuckylawns
01-22-2007, 03:31 PM
my biggest obstacle has been gaining accounts, i do it only part time and i am trying to go fulltime. my advice for newcomers is keep clients you have, and get them to refer you more new customers. Keep and maintain your equip and dont buy cheap stuff, buy commercial grade, trust me it will pay for itself!

Steve
01-23-2007, 06:44 AM
Will you be offering any fertilizer services this year? Do you have any plans to offer some sort of specialty?

kentuckylawns
01-23-2007, 04:04 PM
i will be offering fertilizer to existing clients, fertilizer is great, because its easy to spread, and easy money.