PDA

View Full Version : I am New here

gatewayuser
01-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi my name is Nick Smith I am the owner of Nick's Lawn and Garden Solutions and S2 Lightscapes, LLC based out of Cincinnati, OH. I have been in business for 4 years and employ 3 great people. We are a full service company mostly specializing in making lawns flourish and keeping customers thrilled which is are goal. My company has grown by at least 100%-300% every year which is my goal for this year again. We have gained all accounts by word of mouth but we will be advertising for the 1st time this year to see what kind of response we will get.

Steve
01-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi Nick,

Welcome to our forum! What kind of advertising are you planning on doing this year?

y280z
01-08-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi my name is Marty Sortillon and I just started my Pest control business last year. Inland Pest Management,(IPM). I've Work with people in the business for the last 7 year and thought I give it a try. Kind of scary
being on your own. But there nothing like a good challenge.

tiedeman
01-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Welcome Marty. Congrats on the new business. I wish you luck in 2007. Please post any questions or answers that you have in the Gopher forum.

Steve
01-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Hi Marty,

What made you want to get started in your own business?

gatewayuser
01-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 07 2007,4:09)]Hi Nick,

Welcome to our forum! What kind of advertising are you planning on doing this year?
Well first off I need a logo I have never needed one but I feel it is necessary to have a successful professional looking business. Once that is completed I will then start with fliers and/or direct mail, web site and new truck lettering.
Thanks for the welcome I look forward to asking and answering questions!

Dogwood
01-15-2007, 10:47 PM
Hello Nick and Marty...
New here also but thought I would welcome you! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif