PDA

View Full Version : NEW TO THE FORUM

07-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Brandon Swaney. I am the owner of Lawn & Landscape PLUS of Lexington, NC. We are a commercial and residential provider offering a full service list of services and products to our clientele. We are a landscape supply center and distributor for the do-it-yourselfers and the smaller lawn and landscaping providers in the area. Employed on our 15 member crew are three landscape architechts all with BS degrees in Horticulture and standard laborers. We are certainly happy to meet up with other folks like you all who share a common intrest in the industry. Look forward to hearing from each and every one of you soon!

Steve
07-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Hi Lawn & Landscape PLUS,

Welcome to the forum !

It sounds like you got a lot going on! How long have you been in business? With all the parts of your business, do you have a favorite you like most?

tiedeman
07-22-2006, 03:47 PM
Brandon, do you have a website or any pics of your work and company?

08-07-2006, 08:32 PM
I am trying to register but it will not let me, and I can not get it to show the contact us page

Steve
08-08-2006, 03:38 AM
Are you trying to register your Gopher Software or trying to register as a new member to the forum?

Please let us know what you were trying to do and at what point you got stuck.

We were working on the server over the evening and that is possibly why you might have been unable to register Gopher.

Everything should be working now.

Thanks.