PDA

View Full Version : Cooperative lawn care service

Steve
03-05-2007, 11:14 AM
How do you think it would be to compete against such an organization?

Have you seen similar lcos like this in your area?

Valders Cooperative starts lawn care service (http://www.htrnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070304/MAN03/703040405/1397/MANbusiness) - Valders Cooperative has created a Community Lawn Care division, founded on the premise of donating a portion of its sales dollars to local fundraising organizations, in return for their marketing help.

Manager Jim Dabeck said schools, churches and other participating Manitowoc County area non-profit organizations will receive income from original sales they generate, as well as, proceeds every year that their customers continue to use Community Lawn Care products.

The new division of the cooperative offers two basic products to homeowners: professional lawn care services, including regularly scheduled applications of fertilizer, weed control, and insect control, as well as, do-it-yourself products for homeowners who'd prefer to do their own application.

For more information, call Dabeck, 920-323-0024, or visit www.communitylawncare.com.

galacon
03-05-2007, 11:28 AM
OMG, like we don't have enough competition.
What are these geniuses thinking?
Hope nobody in my area comes up with this- they might have a hard time getting their equipment to stay intact...:D

tiedeman
03-05-2007, 03:18 PM
I hope that people are too lazy in my area to think of something like that