View Full Version : Trailer Set up
01-21-2007, 10:56 PM
I want to organize my husbands trailer, he has the basic racks and equipment. But want to organize the supplies and odds and ends.
If anyone can tell me things I should have on besides basic's: gas cans, extra parts, water, bug spray
If you guys could give me some other ideas I would appreciate it.
01-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Now when you mean organize are you talking about an enclosed trailer? Also are you talking about just an basic organization or storage method?
01-22-2007, 04:54 PM
PLEASE dont even mention enclosed he is wanting to get a new one desperatly, and I want to hold out till next season. I am just talking about organization of all small neccessities ( extra parts, trim line, bug spray, ect.) Want to know if someone has a check list of sorts. What you feel you should have with you when you pull out of the driveway for the day. So I can make a checklist and keep it filled for every day trips to cut down on uneccessary stops.
01-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Well, some things that come to mind and anybody else that reads this please add to the list:
1. First Aid Kit
2. Any MSDS Sheets and Spill Kit stuff if applying pesticide
3. Fire Extinguisher
4. Extra tie down straps or bungy cords
5. Extra spark plugs and spark plug wrench
6. Extra belts for the mowers
7. Tools needed to change belts or fix other bolts.
8. I always recommend having at least a 1/2 to 3/4 inch sockets or wrenches with you
9. Extra trimming line
10. Wire cutters to cut trimming line
11. Extra Oil
12. Extra bolts and nuts
13. Zip ties
14. Lynch pins and cotter pins
16. Needle Nose pliers
17. Screw drivers, multiple head size for both phillips and flat head
18. Dry Gas
19. Carb Cleaner
Those are just some of the things that I can think of right now
01-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Here's a few more..
Extra set of baldes and any tools needed to change them.
Extra pre filter (for the air filter)
Extra gloves (both cloth & leather)
Tire repair kit (saves a lot of time!)
Orange cones (for visibility/safe)
Extra safty glasses
01-23-2007, 09:05 AM
I have some more:
1. Rolaids or Tums
3. Sun Repellant
4. Bug Spray
5. Jumper Cables
7. Extra change of clothes if necessary
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.