PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Strategy Strategic Approach

Steve
12-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Troy, I am guessing you had seen this page on the EPA site. Great information. I hope others find it interesting and useful as well!

Nice work getting published on their site!

Tiedeman, LLC's 2006 Strategy Strategic Approach (http://www.epa.gov/oppbppd1/PESP/strategies/2006/tiedeman06.htm) - Tiedeman, LLC, is a Central Michigan provider of environmentally responsible lawn care. Our trained and certified employees use pesticide and fertilizer practices that improve the appearance of our customers' landscapes while allowing everyone to enjoy a healthyenvironment. In addition, we educate our customers about proper cultural practices that promote lawn health with less chemical and water inputs.

tiedeman
12-23-2006, 01:43 AM
Yup, I have been a member of the EPA's environmental stewardship program for the last two years

Steve
12-26-2006, 12:51 PM
How did you get involved with that and what would you say are the benefits of such an organization?

tiedeman
12-26-2006, 01:56 PM
To be honest with you I accidentally came across it. I was looking over the EPA's website, and found that information. I joined, free of charge, and started doing it.

The first year was kind of a wash, because they didn't expect too much out of me. But in 2006, I had to fill out my strategy. That was kind of difficult to think about what I could do. I do admit that it was very basic, but I am hoping that in 2007, I can do a more involved strategy of where I actually make a difference and can track it properly.

Steve
12-26-2006, 10:09 PM
It was very nice. You also got published but the epa!

tiedeman
12-26-2006, 11:22 PM
It is funny that we are talking about this, because I just got a newsletter from the EPA today.