View Full Version : browing sod
So If it is disease how what do I use to stop and control this problem. If you can lead me in the right direction with this problem
07-16-2006, 10:47 PM
The first thing is figuring out exactly what type of disease it is, if any. My best advice would be to take samples to your local department of agriculture office. If you can take some photos of the lawn and perhaps individual grass blades that would be great.
Another thing to help you figure out the disease is record:
1. What the temp has been lately?
2. What has the rain or humditiy been like lately?
3. What type of fertilizer or weed control are you using if any?
4. What type of irrigation has been going on?
5. Any type of renovation that could cause the lawn stress?
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.