PDA

View Full Version : Spring Doorhanger

maelawncare
01-30-2006, 12:51 PM
Any ideas?? Seems like theres not too many cool spring doorhangers around. I really like the fall ones that you guys made, but dont like any of the other doorhangers. Any new ideas??

Steve
01-30-2006, 01:09 PM
Hi maelawncare,

Full color images or line art?

What would you want it to say?

maelawncare
01-30-2006, 03:21 PM
full color. and im not too sure about what to say. just something about the new season or joining us?

Steve
01-30-2006, 03:48 PM
Ok. Let's try to come up with some text for this. Would this be for a spring clean up? Or just simply to aquire new customers? Would you want to include some sort of coupon? If so, what type of offer?

Please if anyone else has some insights, share them as well.

Did you want to make this a more personalized door hanger design with your photo pointing to the camera and have it say something like "I want to cut your lawn."

Or have it say something like you put on your website "Hello, My name is Eric Maedgen. I am the founder of Maedgen's Lawn Care. WIth over 12 years experience in the green industry, I have the know how and dedication to make your lawn the best in town! That's my personal guarantee. Please contact me for a personal quote."

Which I thought was really excellent.

maelawncare
01-30-2006, 04:02 PM
Well i would want it to be to acquire new mowing accounts. Residental accounts.

Thats my delimia. I have no clue what to put on it, to make it stand out.

Steve
01-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi Eric,

Why don't we play with a few graphic ideas. Can you get a few pictures of you sitting on your mower or standing next to it? Let's use that as the backdrop and then use your personal quote over part of it.
We can list some of the services you offer as well.
I think it would really help you stand out from the faceless competitors.
Send the photos to support@gophersoftware.com make sure they are large image files. Don't make them small.

maelawncare
01-31-2006, 12:11 AM
My mowers currently in the shop http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif Getting it revamped. New rubber and what not. And services and info about me can be on my site. www.maelawncare.com

Steve
01-31-2006, 07:08 AM
No problem. When you get it back, take a few pics. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

maelawncare
02-01-2006, 12:00 AM
You can use this one till i can get a shot of me on a mower

Steve
02-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Well, while you are waiting for your mower, how about getting a few pictures of you holding a trimmer, standing next to your truck and one with you kind of crouching on your lawn and touching it.
Then we can come up with a bunch of different designs.
I really think this will help make your company stand out and create the brand which is you. After all, your name is your company name. I would think that promoting you would be very important.

maelawncare
02-01-2006, 02:14 PM
well i think the whole lawn thing would be out, cause the grass is still dormant around here, but i will see what i can do on the others.

Steve
02-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Don't worry about the actual grass in your photo. We can fix that with the graphics software.