PDA

View Full Version : Pesticide applicationstatement of service forms

powercut
04-05-2008, 12:15 PM
was wondring if anyone has a statement of service form in PDF format. None of the print shops in my area have a template from any other lawn services to use. Thanks in avance for your help!

xcelprinting.com
04-05-2008, 12:24 PM
Powercut,
When you find the form you are looking for I print forms at a very competitive price, from 2 part to 5 part, visit my website and add me to your favorites for when you need them printed, or if you know what all your form should contain I can design the form for you as well.

Also keep me in mind for any other printing needs, my prices are amongst the lowest in the industry for the highest quality paper stocks you can find.

My contact info is below, I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve
04-05-2008, 12:28 PM
Hi Powercut,

Did you check the collection of free contracts in the contract link at the top of the forum? Was there anything in there you could use?

powercut
04-05-2008, 06:18 PM
The Statement of Service form i seek is not a contract, it is a form that the state of kansas requires you to leave with the customer after a Pesticide chemical Application. They also require you to keep a copy for your records and keep those on record for 3 years. The forms are required to have the following info. chemical applied. E.P.A. Reg. #, Concentration of mixture, wind speed, sq. footage treated, amount of chemicals applied, cust, info, address of application, and all of my business contact info. i did look in the contract posts and did not find any such form. If any one has one i would greatly appreciate it. I love this site by the way. Thanks guys!