PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Secrets Tele-Seminar

LawncareMarketingMagic
01-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Are you new in the business and are wondering how to attract loads of new customers? Have you been in business for years and are ready to take your business to the next level? Are you an industry vet that's already got this whole marketing 'thing' figured out but would like to gain a new perspective and some added insights on marketing your business?

Whatever your situation, I invite you to join me on Monday, January 16th at 7pm EST for a 60 minutes tele-seminar where I'll be talking about some of the keys to successful marketing. There's no cost other than any long distance charges and I promise you'll walk away with a few nuggets of information that will help make 2006 a phenomenal year for your business.

To learn more about this upcoming tele-seminar and to get registered, please go here:

www.lawncaremarketingmagic.com/011606teleseminar.htm (http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.com/011606teleseminar.htm)

Unfortunately, space is limited so don't delay in signing up.

Again, I promise you'll walk away with a better understanding of what marketing is, what you can do to be more efficient and effective at it, and ways you can immediately apply it to your business.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me and I look forward to speaking with you on Monday!

Steve
01-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Hi Chestin,

How does such a tele-seminar work? Is it like a party line of sorts where anyone who calls in can talk? Is there a conversation back and forth between you and the callers? Is your speech pre-recorded or is it live?

LawncareMarketingMagic
01-10-2006, 07:19 PM
TG,

This will be the first of a series of tele-seminars I'll be doing. It will be a live call on a conference line that everyone simply calls into from the comfort of their own home. While it is possible to have a 'give and take' conversation, this first one will more more give than take. I'll have a set of notes that will be sent out before the call to everyone that registers. I'm hoping to leave some time at the end to answer a few questions as well.

On future calls, I plan to make it more of a conversation where people can interject with questions but I've crammed so much information into Monday's call that there really won't be much time for too many questions.

I don't know if that answered your question or not, so if not, please feel free to ask for further clarification.

Steve
01-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Sounds good.
Will you be recording it and placing it on your website later for download?
A technical question I have is how are you going about doing this?

LawncareMarketingMagic
01-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Yes, it I will be recording it and then making it available for download later.

I use a service called Rentabridge.com and they have a service that records the calls. I also have a Denpa digital recorder that I got off of Ebay that plugs into my phone and it records everything.

If I'm doing a conference call with a lot of people, I usually use Rentabridge.com. If however, I'm speaking with a client or doing a smaller group, I usually use the Denpa.

Steve
01-11-2006, 04:51 PM
That is great information. I hope this seminar is very successful for you and everyone is able to learn something from it. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

LawncareMarketingMagic
01-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Just a few of the topics I'll be covering during Monday's teleseminar include:

- the most important yet most often overlooked job of any business owner
- the 1 thing you can do to ensure no more wasted advertising dollars
- the most overlooked part of the whole marketing process
- the quickest way to take your business to critical mass

Although I'll be covering a lot of marketing basics during the call, I've also included a good number of examples and suggestions so that any business, no matter what stage they're in can benefit from it. It's also a great marketing tune-up for the upcoming season as I hope you'll walk away with lots of good ideas for making 2006 an extremely profitable one!

Again, this is a tele-seminar that will be held via telephone on Monday, January 16th at 7pm EST. All you need to do is dial-in from the comfort of your own home, then sit back and listen. The only thing you're responsible for paying is the long distance charges.

If you haven't already registered, you can do so here:

http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.com/011606teleseminar.htm

The reason I'm asking people to register is because I'll be sending out some handouts ahead of time to help people follow along and take notes on.

I look forward to speaking with you on Monday evening!

Steve
01-16-2006, 08:21 PM
Chestin,

How did you feel the seminar went?

Billz
01-16-2006, 11:28 PM
Well as a caller, the seminar was great! I highly recommend calling next week. You will learn something!

Steve
01-17-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Billz,

What was the most important lesson/idea you learned from it?

LawncareMarketingMagic
01-17-2006, 10:46 AM
TG,

I think everything went very well, but it's not up to me to decide. I do appreciate Billz's comments and hope that everyone that participated was able to take away a few nuggets of useable information.

I'm working on getting the mp3 file ready for download, as well as the outline of all my notes so stay tuned.

Also, I've decided to do a series of tele-seminars. There will be 6 of them starting next Monday evening, with one a week for the next weeks. I'll be going more in-depth into the 7 step sales and marketing cycle and how to create a marketing 'system' that touches on each step in the cycle. It should serve as a good prep for the upcoming season.

I'll be posting more information about the upcoming calls as well so stay tuned!

Billz
01-17-2006, 10:49 AM
to spend more effort upselling current customers, and asking for referrals.

LawncareMarketingMagic
01-19-2006, 05:11 PM
The recording of the tele-seminar from Monday night is finally available. You can download the .ZIP from here:

http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.com/011606Teleseminar.zip

The file contains the recording (mp3 format, roughly 70minutes) and the outline of my notes from the call.

I'd love to hear any feedback that you would care to share!

Also, I'll be doing a series of Free tele-seminars beginning next Monday.

I'll be posting information about these calls in the coming days so check back soon.

Steve
01-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Hi LawncareMarketingMagic,

Why have it available as a zip file? I was thinking that if it were in mp3 format, it could be cached and listened to as it was being downloaded instead of having to wait for it to finish downloading.

Also, I think it would be great if we could add your mp3 file to our webcast listing. Since we are already promoting that we could turn listeners your way.

LawncareMarketingMagic
01-20-2006, 11:00 AM
TG,

I did the .ZIP file because it contained both the recording and my notes from the tele-seminar.

I agree though that the mp3 file itself would be easier so here it is:

http://www.lawncaremarketingmagic.com/teleseminars/011606.mp3

Also, you're more than welcome to put the recording in webcast listing.

Soupy
01-26-2006, 12:52 PM
I listened to the recording and it had some nice information in it. Hats off to you for a job well done. I don't know if I could sit on the phone that long. I did love the fact I could pause it and listen to it while I was at my computer though. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next recording.

P.S. who won the valley ball game *http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif