PDA

View Full Version : Customer Aging, Late Pay, Statement

AltavistaLawn
01-21-2006, 08:59 AM
Hello everybody! Just registered and have a quick question...
I did a search but couldn't find what I was lookin for.

I've been using GKPro for the last few years, and BIG problem I have with it is:

If a "billed per job" customer is late paying, there is only a history of the original Payment Due Date in "Last Bills Sent". You can't print out the indivdual invoice with the original due date, but only the entire list which is all bills sent...not just late pays.

Now if you rebill that customer, then the record is gone http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif
U can go to invoicing and generate a report, but u have to know the dates, and even if u find it and reprint it....there is no refernce to the original due date! The only solution is to print out two hard copies, keep one, which is not realistic.

So....
Can Gopher reprint out an original invoice or Statement with the original due date intact, or at last show on an "overdue" statement the original due date of original blling?

BTW, I just picked up a Palm TX, how stable is your Gopher Palm software, and will the demo work stand alone (just for viewing and compatibility testing)...and does it work with all Gopher suites?

-Thanks for the help.

-Billy