PDA

View Full Version : Logo and Flyer help!

lawncareinnovations
08-07-2007, 08:13 PM
Hello everyone I am new to the site and love it! I am in the mist of starting my lcc. I just recently got out of the Army after 6 long yrs, and love doing yards...my DBA Is Lawn Care Innovations and need help with a flyer design and logo some one please help...Thanks

Steve
08-07-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi lawncareinnovations,

I forwarded your request to one of our resident designers. He will get back to you soon!

How has the experience been so far getting your lawn care business started?

What are you most looking forwards too?

Whats been the most difficult part so far?

lawncareinnovations
08-07-2007, 09:54 PM
So far so good I guess....I just landed 2 accts....my mother in law and my parents..LOL but hey there accts. I mostly lookig forward to getting more accts I will only be starting out part time so I really only want about 10 to 15 for now til I expand....So far I think is trying to get a logo I want something that stands out....

Steve
08-07-2007, 09:56 PM
You know what I was thinking. I bet if we put together a press release about you back here, starting your business and out of the army, there is a good chance the local paper might pick it up and do a story on you. That could lead to a lot more work.

Have you considered that?

lawncareinnovations
08-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Not really but that would be GREAT!

Steve
08-08-2007, 07:12 AM
I'll help you out with it. We can put together a press release and send it off, if you are interested. This should be fun.

Tell us a little about your military experience. Where did you go, what did you do. Do you have any pictures from then? We could take a military picture and then take a picture of you now with your mowers and show that transformation.

Tell us about why you decided to start your own business.

How has your military experience helped you thus far with running a business?

lawncareinnovations
08-08-2007, 08:51 PM
All that seems great and I would love to do it.....but 1st things 1st I need a logo so that way it can be displayed!