PDA

View Full Version : Best Software for Start-up Company

mowboy
01-19-2006, 12:08 AM
This question is from Dustyherk of 'Attic to Lawn' company:

What's the *best software out there for a start up lawn care/Home repair business

Hi Dustyherk,

Well, since this is the Gopher forums let me say that you have come to the right place! Seriously though, I have investigated a number of lawn care business applications and find Gopher Software to offer the best bang for the buck. Lots of features and functionalities without the steep price.

Now, since you seem to delve into home cleaning/repair I am going to ask Team Gopher to comment on whether they think their software can be adapted to this type of work. I would think the two scenerios are very similar and any lawn care program could probably work well with some home cleaning jobs.

In addition to that consider Business Plan Pro to do your business plan. Other than that a good office suite will get you going in the right direction.

Good luck with your business. Let us know how it goes!

Steve
01-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi Dustyherk,

Gopher is designed for the lawn care business so I would hope it could be helpful for your company. Plus you can download and try it out for free. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

Thanks Mowboy for your support.