PDA

View Full Version : logo, flyers and tri-fold brochures needed

Steve
01-26-2007, 06:10 AM
Brian needs logo, flyers and tri-fold brochures designed.

briangros@charter.net

Designers please let me know if you have contacted him.

John/Logo-Mechanix
01-26-2007, 08:54 AM
I contacted Brian and am waiting to hear back from him.

Plan-It Graphics
02-02-2007, 06:36 PM
This is the postcard and logo I did for Brian. I personally liked some of the other logos i did. You can see them(and a bigger version of the postcard here...

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/jetskibob1/dakota.gif

Steve
02-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Very creative!

What is your view on the offer of free mowing, is it something you think other lcos should be offering this spring?

Plan-It Graphics
02-03-2007, 02:23 PM
I don't like to get involved in that issue too much. Too many people have very strong beliefs on not giving free apps/cuts, no discounts because of "lowballing" but if it gets a customer I say do it. You have to look at the life of the customer. If it costs you $50 one year and you retain them for 5, then what's the harm. More so than anything that postcard needs to to get the customer to pick up the phone!!

Steve
02-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Do you have other suggestions of offers that have helped other lcos gain new customers?

I am sure many lawn care operators are reading this and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.

tiedeman
02-03-2007, 04:35 PM
That is some nice work there

Plan-It Graphics
02-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Hers an idea for getting customers. This is a tear-off Postage Paid Business Reply Postcard. Your customers give you a referral. When the referral signs up your customer gets money! The difference is, instead of a credit (credit is still offered), give them the option. I give "Visa Gift Cards." Give them a "good" reason to refer a friend. FREE MONEY is better than a credit on their account. A credit is nice, but a Gift Card in the mailbox from their lawn care company makes more of an impact. My second choice was a Home Depot gift card, every homeowner goes to home depot. I'll bet there isn't a lawn care owner in the world that wouldn't pay $25 for every single new account.

BTW-If anyone is interested in this, or something like it, I can get them printed with the perforation. Contact me to discuss.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j78/jetskibob1/sample.gif

Steve
02-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Now in the card, it offers two ways of getting the money. Do the customers have a preference? Have they chosen one over the other?

Also, what does the new customer have to sign up for? Can they just get one mowing and then their friend gets the $25 ? Or how do you suggest this work?