View Full Version : logo, flyers and tri-fold brochures needed

01-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Brian needs logo, flyers and tri-fold brochures designed.

Designers please let me know if you have contacted him.

01-26-2007, 09:54 AM
I contacted Brian and am waiting to hear back from him.

Plan-It Graphics
02-02-2007, 07:36 PM
This is the postcard and logo I did for Brian. I personally liked some of the other logos i did. You can see them(and a bigger version of the postcard here...

02-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Very creative!

What is your view on the offer of free mowing, is it something you think other lcos should be offering this spring?

Plan-It Graphics
02-03-2007, 03:23 PM
I don't like to get involved in that issue too much. Too many people have very strong beliefs on not giving free apps/cuts, no discounts because of "lowballing" but if it gets a customer I say do it. You have to look at the life of the customer. If it costs you $50 one year and you retain them for 5, then what's the harm. More so than anything that postcard needs to to get the customer to pick up the phone!!

02-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Do you have other suggestions of offers that have helped other lcos gain new customers?

I am sure many lawn care operators are reading this and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't.

02-03-2007, 05:35 PM
That is some nice work there

Plan-It Graphics
02-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Hers an idea for getting customers. This is a tear-off Postage Paid Business Reply Postcard. Your customers give you a referral. When the referral signs up your customer gets money! The difference is, instead of a credit (credit is still offered), give them the option. I give "Visa Gift Cards." Give them a "good" reason to refer a friend. FREE MONEY is better than a credit on their account. A credit is nice, but a Gift Card in the mailbox from their lawn care company makes more of an impact. My second choice was a Home Depot gift card, every homeowner goes to home depot. I'll bet there isn't a lawn care owner in the world that wouldn't pay $25 for every single new account.

BTW-If anyone is interested in this, or something like it, I can get them printed with the perforation. Contact me to discuss.

02-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Now in the card, it offers two ways of getting the money. Do the customers have a preference? Have they chosen one over the other?

Also, what does the new customer have to sign up for? Can they just get one mowing and then their friend gets the $25 ? Or how do you suggest this work?