PDA

View Full Version : Logo needs spruced up

10-14-2006, 07:53 PM
I already have a layout for my logo, but it just needs spruced up a little and also some guy said something that i need in vector to print my logo to put on my truck.. well anyhow here is my card in PSD format, and the logo in bmp

http://h1.ripway.com/07sarcj/card9-24.psd

http://h1.ripway.com/07sarcj/logobmp.bmp

Thanks alot for your guys help..

Josh Sarchet
Mow Right

10-15-2006, 08:48 AM
For a suggestion of what I would like, it needs to look corporate and expensive. I mow mostly for doctors and businesses. I would prefer a couple of shades of green. Also whatever is made will go on a white background (white cards and white truck).

Thanks again

Josh
Mow Right

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-16-2006, 08:02 AM
Hey Josh, I can do this for you no problem, if you dont already have someone to print your business cards I can do that for you as well. To clean up the logo,convert it to a vector format and get you a better looking lawnmower would be about $40.00. I could get you 250 1 sided business cards in full color on glossy stock for $59.00 including shipping. If you order the business cards through me I can knock $10.00 off the logo work. I also offer other printed advertising including door hangers, envelopes, post cards, promotional products such as pens, hats jackets, shirts etc...

I can be contacted at info@Logo-Mechanix.com, check out my website for some samples of logo clean-up and custom art at www.Logo-Mechanix.com.

Thanks
John

Steve
10-16-2006, 12:03 PM
John,

Maybe you could also explain to Josh what

Quote[/b] ]also some guy said something that i need in vector to print my logo to put on my truck

This means.

AMW Graphics
10-16-2006, 02:12 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 16 2006,1:03)]John,

Maybe you could also explain to Josh what

Quote[/b] ]also some guy said something that i need in vector to print my logo to put on my truck

This means.
I can help with that, this type of file is needed to make signs..
vector file formats have no "size" in other words they are scalable to fit a biz. card or to fit a 30ft x 8ft trailer side, with no loss of quality.

If you have this type of file we dont charge any art fee's or set up fee's. So it is good to get it when you can.

ALL vinyl signs are made using vector formats.

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Sure, I find this term to be one that most people have a tough time with. Without getting into the specifics, a vector file is not resolution dependent, it can be enlarged without loss of quality. Which if you have ever copied something from a website and tried to make it bigger and it looks fuzzy it is because it is not a vector based graphic but a web based graphic such as jpg or gif which are resolution dependent. Most silk screeners and vinyl sign makers will require any art to be a vector based graphic.

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-16-2006, 02:14 PM
Hey, Tony just types faster than me, that's all.

AMW Graphics
10-16-2006, 02:17 PM
Quote[/b] (John/Logo-Mechanix @ Oct. 16 2006,3:14)]Hey, Tony just types faster than me, that's all.
lol, sorry john...
But now they know for sure...2 people telling them the same thing..lol