PDA

View Full Version : Dale needs a logo

Steve
09-06-2006, 03:12 AM
Dale needs a logo designed for his company, Dale's Lawn Care Service

Please contact him at dshall172@sbcglobal.net

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-08-2006, 11:05 AM
I created a logo/t-shirt design for Dale, let me know what you think.
http://www.logo-mechanix.com/images/dalelawncare2.jpg

Steve
10-09-2006, 10:30 AM
John,

That is one of the best logos I have ever seen for the green industry! It looks great!

Are you going to be making the shirts too?

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Thanks, I appreciate the comments. I am in the process of getting him a quote on the silk screening of the shirts and business cards as well.

Steve
10-09-2006, 05:16 PM
What about vehicle signs?

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-10-2006, 10:52 AM
I am actually working on all of Dales printed needs, including business cards.

AMW Graphics
10-10-2006, 12:21 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Oct. 09 2006,5:16)]What about vehicle signs?
We can make that into truck signs or magnets if he is looking for them.
Looks pretty good though.

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-10-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks Tony, how do you create your vehicle magnets? Are they silk screened, vinyl cut or vinyl printed? Just curious. Also I don't know if you have a need but I also offer logo clean-up, in other words if your customer comes to you with a low resolution jpg or gif file I can redraw it in vector. All my vectors are completely redrawn using the pen tool no auto tracing.

AMW Graphics
10-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Quote[/b] (John/Logo-Mechanix @ Oct. 10 2006,12:48)]Thanks Tony, how do you create your vehicle magnets? Are they silk screened, vinyl cut or vinyl printed? Just curious. Also I don't know if you have a need but I also offer logo clean-up, in other words if your customer comes to you with a low resolution jpg or gif file I can redraw it in vector. All my vectors are completely redrawn using the pen tool no auto tracing.
Most are cut vinyl, we do some digi. printing on vinyl but the equipment we have for that is on its last legs..so we try to do everything with multi colors of cut vinyl (last longer anyway).
Screen printing magnets is not cost efective unless you are ordering a bunch, most people are only looking for a set of 2 or 3. at most 2 sets (4-6) which is not what screen printing is for. But yes we do some screen printing too.

Maybe we can send each other some biz.

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Sounds good Tony, I know the digital printing on vinyl is real big around here (NJ) alot of landscapers and contractors are getting that now. I am doing a redraw now for a local silk screener of a airbrush job that was done on a guys landscaping trucks, nice job the guy did too, not many people left doing that.

Steve
10-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Quote[/b] ]I am doing a redraw now for a local silk screener of a airbrush job that was done on a guys landscaping trucks, nice job the guy did too, not many people left doing that.
Could you show us what it looks like?

John/Logo-Mechanix
10-11-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm still waiting for the go ahead but after I finish the job I will post a link.

Steve
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
I am looking forwards to it.