PDA

View Full Version : Gopher Sponsored LCOs for 2006

Steve
01-05-2006, 04:36 PM
This year we want to sponsor a few LCOs.

This will involve us helping them create their logo and marketing material. Help them with business advice. Also get them using Gopher Software for free during the duration of the sponsoring, at the end of this program, the Gopher Software could then be purchased if the LCO desired to continue using it.

We would like to then have the Gopher database sent to us each month so we could report to everyone how each company is doing using charts and graphs. We won't say which data is from which company, to provide some level of anonymity. But I think this will be a great way for others to compare and contrast their company with our sponsored LCO's. The ultimate goal is that everyone will grow and improve.

Since this is new, I don't know how long we will do this. Ideally a one year period would be great. This would give us all a chance to go through an entire season.

This should be an excellent way for a few lucky business owners to get started. Hopefully it will effect them in a positive way for the rest of their lives. This goes along with a Chinese proverb that says "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

I am hoping some of our other veteran forum members will also want to take part in offering advice as we go.

To take part in this, please just send us an email to support@gophersoftware.com. Tell us a little about you and your company and your goals for this year. How long you have been in business and if this is your first season. We will pick a few businesses to work with who we feel would get the most out of this program.

Thank you!