PDA

View Full Version : Looking Forward to It

tiedeman
04-11-2006, 03:30 AM
Man, I am looking forward to Tonys (AMW Graphics) new store at his website where you can actually order your stuff online. He mentioned it to me in an email recently that he is starting to put this online store together and I had to check it out. All I can say is sweet. This is such a good idea.

Steve
04-11-2006, 12:54 PM
So you will be able to upload a file and have it created into a sign? Something like that?

AMW Graphics
04-14-2006, 10:55 AM
For now we will be selling some of the signs on there and templates. Some of the stuff are "ready made designs" that are ready to go with in mins. of the order being processed.

A nice addition is the real time "order tracking" from payment thru dilivery to your door (or pickup, ect.).
This will free me up from having to send emails as to the status of the order. It will aslo alow the customer to view/print invoices, download the templates and more.

There is also a "newsletter" and we will do discount codes for added savings. Can do an affilite program at some point. Also i can let "other" people sell things too (for a small %) that are related to our products.

Real time shipping quotes will be set up at some point.

We still have TONS of work to do on it, but its getting there..slowly (just like i type..lol).

Steve
04-14-2006, 02:39 PM
Great job Tony! Always improving http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif