PDA

View Full Version : If you could ask a Doctor

UnitedEnvironment.com
01-02-2006, 08:00 PM
We are meeting with one of the top physicians of NJ in about a week or so. We will be intervewing him regarding the Landscape Industry and the topics which are covered in the Healthy Landscaper episodes (nutrition/fitness/stress)

Are there any particular questions that you guys would like us to ask during the interview. Anything you guys would like ot know about health risks associated with the bussiness or just staying healthy in the business.

if you have any, post them here and we will forward them to the script writer for the interview.

tlclismore
01-03-2006, 07:55 AM
Quote[/b] (UnitedEnvironment.com @ Jan. 02 2006,10:00)]We are meeting with one of the top physicians of NJ in about a week or so. *We will be intervewing him regarding the Landscape Industry and the topics which are covered in the Healthy Landscaper episodes (nutrition/fitness/stress) *

Are there any particular questions that you guys would like us to ask during the interview. *Anything you guys would like ot know about health risks associated with the bussiness or just staying healthy in the business.

if you have any, post them here and we will forward them to the script writer for the interview.
Might be handy to have a chat about the effects of mulch on your health. I got a servre lung infection from mulching in 37 degree (celcius) heat just before Christmas. It put me in hospital for a couple of days. Apparantly the micro organisms in the mulch got into my lungs because it was so hot, dry and dusty. (teach me to leave the respirator in the truck).
Cheers,
Ross

Steve
01-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Hi UnitedEnvironment.com,

Here is a thought. You could ask the physician about problems he has seen in the past from this industry. Like discuss eye injuries, injuries from breathing in dust. Maybe even injuries from mowers?

The importance of staying hydrated?
The problems one may have with working in the sun all day.

What other thoughts were you thinking of?