PDA

View Full Version : New audio player on left

Steve
04-17-2008, 08:09 PM
We have so much great content on this site, I am always trying to organize it better. I know there are a ton of things that have to load up here already but let me know if by adding that podcast player on the left, if it messes anything up any further.

justin_time
04-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 17 2008,8:09)]We have so much great content on this site, I am always trying to organize it better. I know there are a ton of things that have to load up here already but let me know if by adding that podcast player on the left, if it messes anything up any further.
Is it me or did you just create a podcast from the GopherHaul episodes ?

Anyways.. no problems yet

Steve
04-17-2008, 09:28 PM
Yea I have been doing that for some time actually. I guess no many forum users knew about it. I am constantly trying to figure out better ways to organize all this content.

justin_time
04-17-2008, 10:18 PM
Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ April 17 2008,9:28)]Yea I have been doing that for some time actually. I guess no many forum users knew about it. I am constantly trying to figure out better ways to organize all this content.
Yeah i know what you mean...

This is only a suggestion but have the forum full screen.. and maybe put the content on another page by clicking in the menu on top or something like this

Just in Time Yard Services Forum (http://www.jitys.ca/forum/)