PDA

View Full Version : Weekly podcast round table discussions

Steve
04-14-2008, 11:42 PM
I was just talking with Al about this concept and I was thinking more about it and wanted to get some feedback from everyone.

Do you think a weekly podcast round table discussion would be beneficial for our forum community?

I know a lot of members were saying they liked skype, so what if I set up a skype account and have it setup where potentially a few different members of the forum could host the show each week?

I could provide you with topics to discuss from the forum or you could see them as well on the forum and discuss them. Then I could promote the show on the forum here and in the GopherHaul video. You could record the show and I would include it in my library of podcasts so it would reach out to everyone even further.

It might be a neat way to get involved and try your hand at hosting shows. You could also plug your website, business or service if you want to reach lawn care business owners.

I will host them every once in a while too.

I just wanted to see if there was any interest in this?

justin_time
04-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Well .. all I have to say.. this is a really good idea.

I would love to see more options then Thursday and maybe different times also

That's what I have to say..

But the podcast... great idea http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I love GopherHaul podcast and hate it when I have to miss

lawnindustryconsultants.com
04-15-2008, 06:04 AM
Great idea steve lets here some more forum members input on this idea. Steve this could be open almost anytime of the week i could make days and times to skype the round table.

Steve
04-15-2008, 03:49 PM
Quote[/b] ]Steve this could be open almost anytime of the week i could make days and times to skype the round table.

Oh this is very true. It could be held at a spur of the moment too.

quickcleanlawn
04-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Great Idea Steve count me in . http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rock.gif

gmoney55
04-16-2008, 11:30 PM
This sounds awesome. it could work out big time. Everyone can help out and make this happen. It would be very beneficial to all of the forum members. Please count me in on this idea too