PDA

View Full Version : Podcast Tonight?

LGYardService
03-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Hey is there a podcast tonight, 3/13/08? This is like the first night I am available since we are on spring break. If so, they are still at 6:30 EST right?

thanks!

Steve
03-14-2008, 03:16 AM
Hey Luke,

No I didn't do one tonight. I will try another and I will promote it on here, possibly next week?

What is the best time for you? I am trying to find out when most of us can be on there.

LGYardService
03-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Quote[/b] ]What is the best time for you? I am trying to find out when most of us can be on there.

Well i was off on Spring Break this week but next week we atrt school again. I usually get home about 5:30 here so it would be 7:30 for your time zone. But even if you started them at 7:00 then i would still be able to join in a little but late. What have the other guys said the best time is?

lawnindustryconsultants.com
03-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Steve i would like to have a skype podcast for anyone who wants to use the skype let me know i want to post it up but dont want to interfere with yours

Steve
03-15-2008, 06:51 AM
Feel free and post it. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif

We should probably try and get together on one because they are very difficult to get an audience for, but if you want to experiment on your own, go for it.

justin_time
03-15-2008, 11:08 PM
Monday and Thursday's aren't too good for me for the podcast. All the other days are open for me.

In my opinion, I like the Skype podcast better

03-16-2008, 10:51 AM
Yes i am looking at next tue or wed If anyone is interested or got ideas for the skype podcast let me know.

LGYardService
03-16-2008, 06:13 PM
Quote[/b] ]Yes i am looking at next tue or wed If anyone is interested or got ideas for the skype podcast let me know

I would love to join in on a podcast! I still havent made it to one of Steve's but every week I have been trying. http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif

The best time for me would be after school and track practice (about 5:30 Mountain Time)

Thanks!

03-21-2008, 09:23 AM
PODCAST

Lets get a podcast on skype together for next week.
Everyone let me know what is a good time for all and we will see when we can get one going dates between 3/24/2008 -3/28/2008 evening hours let us know so we can form the podcast